Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

So there's an interview, where they said they're abandoning the VC. I guess we'll only get a limited amount of NES games with online functionality, but it looks like they're abandoning SNES and N64, which really sucks. And I don't even understand why? All they have to do is make an emulator, and then they just dump the ROMs that they already have, and they make money. It makes no sense why VC is now abandoned, all for some NES online functionality. Lame.

Hopefully they change their minds.

I think with the success of the mini systems, the VC as we knew was dead anyway. Getting third parties back on was going to be difficult.

I heard that the plans were that the SNES and N64 were just coming later.

Two Video articles aboit the online services & lastly news on a new charger in a normal article below.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]K6zbvDXLnZU[/YT]

Nintendo Switch Online Detailed and Priced! - The Rundown - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]
1 day ago Published on 05/09/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]Today in the Rundown, we go into all the new details Nintendo has unveiled about their new subscription service Nintendo Switch Online! We also find out how Comcast [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]might kill Disney's acquisition of Fox, learn how Robert Downey Jr might be leaving the Marvel universe, learn when you'll be able to watch the next season of Arrested Development, and finally, have some great news about the future of Xbox! [/FONT]
here's the chat about it below

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]H6DFgF1w44E[/YT]

Nintendo Switch Online Chat and E3 2018 Predictions! - Electric Playground Live

[FONT=Roboto !important]649 views1 day ago Published on 05/09/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important] In this segment from EP Live, Victor Lucas chats with video game expert Sam Machkovech of Ars Technica about the new subscription service Nintendo Switch Online, and a few[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important] about E3 2018!

[/FONT]
Lastly

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Switch adjustable charging stand announced[/FONT]
Published 9 hours ago. 45 comments.
Due out on July 13 for $19.99.

Switch-Charge-Stand_05-09-18.jpg

Nintendo will release an adjustable charging stand for Switch on July 13 for $19.99, the company announced.

The adjustable charging stand will allow the Switch system to be charged while in Tabletop mode. The angle of the stand can also be adjusted.
Links to purchase the adjustable charging stand will be available at Nintendo.com.

source:
EPN.tv&Gematsu

Last edited:
Also, the demo for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is up for Switch.

Finally Monster Hunter where it needs to be.

Rumors are starting to come out about what Retro is working on.

A Star Fox racing game...

lolwut?

So do you race in a spaceship, go karts, or is this a spin off of F-Zero?

I'm leaning towards buying Sushi Strikers. I'm just not sure if I want to pay a $50 price tag for something that feels like a $20 eshop title. It does look fun though.

Well, this is a surprise announcement.

I honestly thought 4 would be announced this year.

Not quite sure about the Cloud strategy, though. It sounds like it is essentially a rental, $20 for 6 months. We will see if this comes to the US. Some clear potential here, though.

Got Zelda Breath of the Wind today amazing game so far

Yup, another amazing game.

I will say, one of the best surprises on the Switch is Mario X Rabbids. Surprisingly good.

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Bandai Namco considering Sword Art Online games for Switch[/FONT]
Published 6 hours ago. 43 comments.

Company considering it with a positive outlook.

SAO-Games-Switch_05-28-18.jpg

Bandai Namco is considering Sword Art Online games for Switch, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet producer Keishi Minami said during a Q&A corner during the Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet “Strongest Squad Finals” live stream.

“Since I’m a gamer at heart like everyone else, I’m also hoping that we will release on Nintendo Switch…” Minami said in response to a question asking if the Sword Art Online series will come to Switch. “Right now as far as planning goes, we are discussing it with the higher ups. It might take a bit of time, but it’s being considered with a positive outlook.”

A Bandai Namco higher-up added, “We are looking at it positively from all angles. After all, there are a lot of people playing on the Switch and Sword Art Online has a lot of young fans. So even though it’s still a work in progress, I hope you’ll look forward to when we are able to make a formal announcement.”

The latest entry in the Sword Art Online game series, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Thanks, My Game News Flash.

source:Gematsu

Spoilers for Mario Aces [blackout] story mode is Infinity War[/blackout]

Between Pokemon and Smash, Nintendo is going to make all the money this holiday.

Just as a reminder, the Mario Tennis online demo is this weekend.

Yeah definitely spending some time on that Tennis Demo. I know I'm getting it anyway since I always liked those games, but playing it early is A-OK with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"