Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

Maybe that’s the idea. They know a lot of the media attention will go to Sony and Microsoft so they’re just going to go off and focus on something else til things quiet down.

to be honest I know e3 doesn’t have “winners” but if it did it would usually be Nintendo because while everyone tries to impress the same demographic they usually do something different and cute which gets people’s attention

I don’t think they‘ll be absent on whatever E3 will be this time.
They can‘t rely on the success of Animal Crossing in 2020.
Paper Mario is nice, and I‘ll probably get it, but that’s not enough to compete against when Sony and Microsoft will take over media.
I don’t think they‘ll stay calm.

Its more that it is difficult to put together a presentation when you corporate culture is not a big fan of work from home. Frankly, the pandemic is going to cause more slowdowns in Japanese studios than American.

So should Nintendo upgrade the Switch with the PS5 and Series X revealed now.

Nah. Nintendo’s always been about fun not power

So many sets. And blind bag figures...

green-mario.jpg

It’s so good isn’t it? What games did you get?

none just yet I have a gift card for them that I left at home I am going later to get a game or 2 now I just need to remember where I put that case I bought for it LOL

signed up for a year of Nintendo Online and got the SNES and NES games on there hoping to get more newer games soon but so far it is fun playing old school Mario and Zelda on the go.

Congrats, and Donkey Kong Country is coming on there on the 17th lots of people have been waiting for that.

picked up Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening best part with checks I got for my bday from relatives and 2 I got from work for attendance bonus I only paid 100 for the switch and 25 for the Link game woo hoo!

Congrats, and Donkey Kong Country is coming on there on the 17th lots of people have been waiting for that.

so they add games to the list of ones I have at the moment cool I take that is part of any system update or is that a separate thing?

ha I’m one of them, donkey Kong country is the first game I ever played!

god Link's Awakening is SUCH a good game brings me back to the LOZ games of the past I love it!

Looks like Nintendo Treehouse is going to go over Paper Mario tomorrow and a new franchise for Wayforward.

I've been thinking of investing in a Switch. What say any of my fellow hypsters?
Yes?
No?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"