Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

Just a warning, the Let's Go games are essentially beginner Pokemon games. Nothing wrong with that, just tailor your expectations.
I actually downloaded the demo and while I had fun with it, you're right. I can't see myself committing to it compared to something like Breath of the Wild.

Got my Switch Lite and Super Mario 3D All Stars last Tuesday and today I bought Super Mario Maker 2 for $20 off at Target by sheer luck. The sale ends tonight.

Still have not had a chance to do much of anything with the Lite or All Stars. Just been too busy but it's been a good Nintendo week for me. :D

Watching some Mario 35, it is kind of crazy. I would like a bit of an explanation of how levels come up, but it looks fun. 1-3 looks to be an evil level to pull.

Played a few games of Mario 35 yesterday. Its fun, and I am pleased with my mid range finishes. The early game is a little slow. You will be playing 1-1 and 1-2 a lot, with the 1-3 and 1-4 thrown in. And its still fun, with levels that give you challenges (stares at 1-3). But once more levels start opening up, things start getting crazy. 3-1 is the start. Hammer Bros are insane. And once you start getting the later enemies into the mix more, like Lakitu, Spiny, Beedle, and Bullet Bill, things get insane.

I do wonder if Hammer Bowser is a separate enemy...

Embrace the insanity. I love this game.

Surprise Direct!!! Last Partner Showcase of the year. So, probably have to wait for more Directs.

No More Heroes 1 & 2 shadow drop, hell yeah!!!

And a surprise game from Sakurai, guess he actually did get a break from Smash.

picked up Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for cheap (more than half off) today look like a fun game to me I loved New Super Mario Bros in the DS back in the day.
You're of a rare species then. I've seen so many complain Nintendo beat that series to death.

I got Super Mario Odyssey and Yoshi's Crafted World for roughly 33% off each when Target had a buy one, get one half off sale, on top of a small discount on them already. My list of Switch games has grown quite a lot although I have not played most of them too much yet, but when a sale comes up like this, I take advantage of it.

I got Super Mario Odyssey and Yoshi's Crafted World for roughly 33% off each when Target had a buy one, get one half off sale, on top of a small discount on them already. My list of Switch games has grown quite a lot although I have not played most of them too much yet, but when a sale comes up like this, I take advantage of it.
Anything on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

I don't think that was on sale and I'm not much for fighter games anymore these days either. I think that is behind me.

An excellent idea, Luigi’s mansion is so much fun. I’m looking forward to seeing what they do next.

do you think Nintendo would ever try to make another Peach game?

I have Super Mario 3D World pre ordered and I just have like 10 bucks left to pay on it looks fun

Outside of 30 seconds of No Mero Heroes 3, this has been a rather boring Direct for me. They have 10 minutes left to save it. Show me Bayonetta 3!

Why release the worst versions of Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2? :doh:

Nintendo Directs should be called: "The old games you can now buy in the Switch and the trash Smash characters you don't want". They ended the show on Skyward Sword and Spaltoon 3. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"