Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

It was decent for me. Happy to see Fall Guys coming. A tactical RPG with the Octopath engine sounds amazing. Always happy with more Monster Hunter info. Splatoon 3 is a big deal, and it looks more different than 2 was to 1. Disappointed I have to pay for the Hyrule Warriors, but good to see it coming.

Yeah, it sounds like BOTW 2, Bayo 3, and Metroid Prime 4 are off a ways.

How often do Nintendo Directs happen?

How often do Nintendo Directs happen?
That was the first proper Direct for 530 days I believe. And they had nothing to show. Well outside of a pretty awesome golf game. That I do want to play.

That was the first proper Direct for 530 days I believe. And they had nothing to show. Well outside of a pretty awesome golf game. That I do want to play.
Oh I thought they were regular things. Thanks.

So another year without BOTW2(-News)...

Samsung Display Co. will start mass production of 7-inch, 720p-resolution OLED panels as early as June with an initial monthly target of just under a million units, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing internal matters. The displays are slated for shipment to assemblers around July, the people said. Representatives for Nintendo and Samsung Display declined to comment.
“The OLED panel will consume less battery, offer higher contrast and possibly faster response time when compared to the Switch’s current liquid-crystal display,” said Yoshio Tamura, co-founder of display consultancy DSCC.

4K when docked is also confirmed.

Surprised this wasn't saved for an indie direct.

I love my Pro+, will definitely pick up one of these.

Good to have this now, so it won't be a big part of the E3 Direct.

Oh yeah, 40 minutes. Probably a good look at the fall and winter releases. Probably a look at Zelda, even if it doesn't make 2021.

hard to believe, that they can show a lot of botw2 in 40min...than again this or Metroid is the only chance to outshine any of the announcements for PS5 or XBoxOne...

hard to believe, that they can show a lot of botw2 in 40min...than again this or Metroid is the only chance to outshine any of the announcements for PS5 or XBoxOne...

Well they could always show a lot of Zelda in the tree house to but kind of a surprise they are only doing 1 day of tree house and are waiting to the last day of e3 to do there show. I guess with only 1 day of tree house though that means they will be doing less longer amounts of a game more shorter gameplay to show more games.

I mean, Sony has shown us their stuff. When has Bethseda every really stolen the show? I mean, Microsoft's crown jewel is YEARS away based on what we've heard and seen. And Microsoft doesn't exactly have many other big hitters. We know what Capcom is working on, we may actually see some of the more vague stuff, but nothing to set the world on fire.

And don't underestimate the 40 minute direct. Nintendo knows how to do their directs. They don't have the filler upon filler the bigger presentations have. Most will be 5 minute chunks. The big game may, MAY get 10. But I doubt it. They aren't going to show a lot of BOTW 2 because I highly doubt that that game is making 2021.

Well they could always show a lot of Zelda in the tree house to but kind of a surprise they are only doing 1 day of tree house and are waiting to the last day of e3 to do there show. I guess with only 1 day of tree house though that means they will be doing less longer amounts of a game more shorter gameplay to show more games.

I mean, Treehouse Live is much more difficult to arrange without the central show of E3 with most of the developers already there to sell their games to the media. Having a ton of people fly to Richmond for an hour long segment is not exactly financially feasable, or appealing to 3rd parties.

I mean, Sony has shown us their stuff. When has Bethseda every really stolen the show? I mean, Microsoft's crown jewel is YEARS away based on what we've heard and seen. And Microsoft doesn't exactly have many other big hitters. We know what Capcom is working on, we may actually see some of the more vague stuff, but nothing to set the world on fire.

And don't underestimate the 40 minute direct. Nintendo knows how to do their directs. They don't have the filler upon filler the bigger presentations have. Most will be 5 minute chunks. The big game may, MAY get 10. But I doubt it. They aren't going to show a lot of BOTW 2 because I highly doubt that that game is making 2021.

I mean, Treehouse Live is much more difficult to arrange without the central show of E3 with most of the developers already there to sell their games to the media. Having a ton of people fly to Richmond for an hour long segment is not exactly financially feasable, or appealing to 3rd parties.

I guess that is true about treehouse live and how things are digital this year. BOTW 2 I think will be this year even if not I think they will shown a good amount of it being we have not seen it for 2 years now. Sony I still think will do a big state of play later this month.

From what I've heard, this absolutely won't be part of the direct. I wonder what the warnings will be like on the e-shop, since they quite a few warnings on the steam page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"