Switch The Official Nintendo Switch Thread - Part 2

Switch
[FONT=&quot]AeternoBlade coming to Switch on February 1[/FONT]
Published 17 hours ago. 10 comments.

Plus, a three-second GIF of AeternoBlade II.

AeternoBlade-Switch_01-29-18.jpg

AeternoBlade is coming to Switch on February 1, developer Corecell Technology announced.

The side-scrolling action adventure game first launched for 3DS in February 2014, followed by PS Vita in February 2015, PlayStation 4 in August 2015, and Xbox One in August 2017.
Here is an overview of the game, via Corecell Technology:
In the region of Awelsia, vengeful Freyja travels with an unknown weapon called “AeternoBlade.” Freyja looks to take revenge on Beladim, the Lord of the Mist who destroyed her village, Ridgerode, and killed her tribe. Her vengeance is helped by Vernia, who has as much merit as Beladim. Vernia taught Freya about the abilities of AeternoBlade. Freya has to venture into many different world dimensions to discover how to annihilate Beladim.
What is AeternoBlade? How can Freya take revenge on Beladim? Solve tons of mysteries in her adventure together!
An Indiegogo campaign for a sequel, AeternoBlade II, was launched in May 2017, but failed to meet its $30,000 funding goal. In an August 2017 update, Corecell Technology said it will continue to look for a way to complete AeternoBlade II, such as by releasing the original game on Xbox One later that month.

In today’s announcement for AeternoBlade on Switch, Corecell Technology included the following GIF of the sequel:

unnamed_thumb.gif
Click hereto watch:>> https://i.imgur.com/boB8zN1.mp4
[FONT=&quot]

View a set of AeternoBlade Switch screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

[/FONT]

source: Gematsu

Last edited:
A "preview" collection of Octopath Traveler's soundtrack is on i-tunes. It is 22 tracks.

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]4vVt2Eqy-Ho[/YT]

Nintendo Labo Discussion with Steve Tilley - Electric Playground Live[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]203 views6 hours ago Published on 01/31/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]In this conversation from EP Live, Victor Lucas chats with his pal Steve Tilley about Nintendo Labo, as well as the rumours that Microsoft might want to buy EA, Valve, and [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Battlegrounds! [/FONT]

source:
EPN.tv

Nintendo's Q3 report is coming out. Real good year.

Switch out sold the Wii U in 9 months.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is a surprise hit, selling a million units.

And Mario Odyssey is the king, with selling over 9 million units.

Last edited:
Nintendo Built a Gamecube/Wii Emulator for Nvidia Shield in China

https://www.i4u.com/2018/01/126945/...ch-compatible-gamecube-emulator-nvidia-shield

NVIDIA-Shield-4K-8-of-23.jpg

Zelda glitch hunters have found that the GameCube Emulator is compatible for gameplay on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo and NVIDIA announced last year that Wii and GameCube games will be available in HD on NVIDIA Shield in China. The NVIDIA Shield will be hosting all Nintendo games.

There are a lot of similarities between NVIDIA Shield and Nintendo Switch so they just needed to find common grounds in which they could easily make the gameplay possible for both consoles.
In their efforts, Zelda glitch hunter may have found the answer. In their efforts, they came across the GameCube emulator.Theoretically, the GameCube emulator can run on the Switch. This can pave the way for a possible GameCube Virtual Console.
A forum member from ResetEra “dragonbane" revealed that he has been working with the glitch hunting community on the site managed to import a $250 Nvidia Shield from China with an installed copy of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Another member “Pheenoh” said that he streamed the game on Twitch. Together, they came to draw out some findings. They reported that the GameCube Emulator was very stable, it did not crash, it maintained a locked 30 fps throughout the gameplay, the loading time was fast.
Dragonbane added that the Shield version of GameCube emulator was less susceptible to crashes than its original version. dragonbane found a GameCube emulator along with other glitch hunters.
Collectively, they say that the GameCube emulator in the NVIDIA Shield is capable and "runs one of the most demanding games on the [GameCube] very smoothly on the same hardware as the Switch."

Virtual Console with Gamecube games may be a comin'!

Also important info in the financial release:

Pokemon is reported to be a 2018 or later release.

Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 are TBD.

We've reached 14.5 million apparently.

for those that want to know the 3d's will still be athing and here's new abou7tthe up coming mario movie below it.

3DS
[FONT=&quot]Nintendo to continue 3DS business in parallel with Switch business[/FONT]
Published 6 hours ago. 57 comments.

'We are continuing to develop new software,' Nintendo CEO says.

3DS-Business_01-31-18.jpg

Nintendo will continue its 3DS business in parallel to its Switch business, Nintendo president and CEO Tatsumi Kimishima said during the company’s financial results briefing for the fiscal year ending March 2018.

“The Nintendo 3DS characteristics, price points, and play styles differ from Nintendo Switch, and we intend to continue the Nintendo 3DS business separately and in parallel,” Kimishima said.

“We will continue to use its installed base and rich software library in our business.”

Kimishima added, “We are, of course, continuing to develop new software, but we believe it is important to leverage the rich library of Nintendo 3DS series titles to drive sales with Nintendo 3DS owners, as well as consumers who recently purchased Nintendo 3DS hardware.”

According to the CEO, “The affordability of the Nintendo 3DS family of systems places it in a critical position as the first dedicated video game platform for children who have no prior experience with dedicated video game systems. It is also positioned as an affordable product for budget-conscious consumers. We will continue working to promote Nintendo 3DS to these consumers.”

Also with below

Anime
[FONT=&quot]Nintendo and Illumination Entertainment announce Super Mario animated movie[/FONT]
Published 6 hours ago. 17 comments.

Universal Pictures to distribute the movie worldwide.

Super-Mario-Illumination_01-31-18.jpg

Illumination Entertainment, the animation studio behind Despicable Me and Minions, and Nintendo have started development on a Super Mario movie project, Nintendo announced.

The role of producer for this project will be shared by Illumination Entertainment founder Chris Meledandri and Nintendo company director Shigeru Miyamoto.

Both Universal Pictures and Nintendo are funding the movie, which will be distributed worldwide by Universal Pictures.

source: Gematsu

Apparently the official sales numbers are 14.8 million.

I don't think so.

That 3ds was a great investment. It has been neglected a bit for my switch but I still have a few great games to finish so I’ll be back at it soon.

And yes $20 a year is much better than my ps4s $60

I still play my 3DS pretty regularly, although, I have been playing my Switch more with Celeste and Stardew Valley.

Ugh. Stardew Valley is on my list too. I'm still trying to save money for the Bayonetta collection, Pokken Tournament, DK: Tropical Freeze, Splatoon 2, Golf Story, and Dragonball FighterZ for PC.

Ugh. Stardew Valley is on my list too. I'm still trying to save money for the Bayonetta collection, Pokken Tournament, DK: Tropical Freeze, Splatoon 2, Golf Story, and Dragonball FighterZ for PC.

I love Pokken and hope they continue to add new Pokémon to it. Pretty cool seeing the different textures on each one, and I hope that hd gloss is present on Pokémon switch.

So just saw Nintendo is now Team Games as a Service.

Gabe Newell met with Nintendo about a joint project

2 days ago

According to Gabe Newell’s son, the Valve founder travelled to Japan during the Wii U era to meet with Nintendo about a joint venture “that...Read more

Also with

Nintendo Teams With Illumination For Animated Mario Film, Co-Produced By Shigeru Miyamoto. January 31, 2018 . 8:30pm

Nintendo announced its partnership with Illumination, the animation studio known for the Despicable Me series, for a new Super Mario Bros. animated film that will be co-produced by Shigeru Miyamoto.

34 comments Read >

ALSO WITH

Nintendo On Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, And Splatoon 2 Sales. February 1, 2018 . 12:15am

Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima talked about the company’s best-selling titles including three 6-million-sellers in Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Super Mario Odyssey.

5 comments Read >

source:
[FONT=Roboto !important]PCGN&[/FONT][FONT=Roboto !important] [FONT=&quot]Siliconera[/FONT] [/FONT]

Because they are doing paid online?
Apparently they're in favor of extending the longevity of a game by providing as much DLC to the consumers as much as possible. Whether that means paid DLC or free is unknown. There's a fear that they may go the EA route in the future where single player experiences slowly take a backseat for DLC, microtransactions, and paid online multiplayer.

hqdefault.jpg

[FONT=Roboto !important][YT]l1DuNzytAY8[/YT]
[/FONT]

Best Games Coming in February 2018! - Electric Playground[FONT=Roboto !important]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]1K views 2 days ago Publiahed on 02/01/2018

[FONT=Roboto !important]In this segment from EP Live, Victor Lucas lists off the best and biggest games coming out in February 2018!

Also with the full show below

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

hqdefault.jpg

[YT]LtvZQAsoXME[/YT]

Electric Playground Live! - Look Ahead to Upcoming Games! - January 31, 2018[FONT=Roboto !important]
[FONT=Roboto !important]502 views 2 days ago Published on 02/01/2018

[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important]Welcome to our latest show Electric Playground Live, where we bring you the latest in everything cool every single day! In today's episode, we have:

-A new LIVE edition of The [/FONT]
[/FONT]
Rundown daily news segment
-This Day In Everything Cool for January 31 -A look ahead at the biggest game releases of February 2018!
-Buried Treasure for the 2009 game Wet
-Full review of Mutant Mudds Collection on the Nintendo Switch
-Let's Play and Chat with the Injustice 2 and its new characters Atom and Hellboy!

[FONT=Roboto !important] [/FONT]

source:
EPN.tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"