The Official Patty Jenkins IS the director of Wonder Woman!

Patty Jenkins fully directed this movie and deserves all of the credit. She didn't need a man to step in and direct anything.

As if Snyder didn't shoot the actions scenes, his fingerprints are all over those trailers... I'm glad they hired a female director but the reason behind it was, first and foremost, to cover their arses lets not kid ourselves. Wonder Woman was also written by men

:whatever:

Please stop. Zack shot the action scenes? Really?

:loco:

As if Snyder didn't shoot the actions scenes, his fingerprints are all over those trailers... I'm glad they hired a female director but the reason behind it was, first and foremost, to cover their arses lets not kid ourselves. Wonder Woman was also written by men

Sir/Madam... That is simply idiotic. Utterly idiotic. Completely idiotic. This post is idiotic.

You'd have to be blind not to see it

What a way to undermine Patty's work. I think she's more than capable in directing action scenes and doesn't need another director to shoot them for her.

Smh come on

You'd have to be blind not to see it

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Snyder was,and probably still is,knee deep in JL postproduction during the filming of WW. Only a fanboy/girl online would make such a ludicrously asinine pronouncement based on trailers. Such nonsense. On the other hand what can anyone expect of a poster that claims they are the only true Wonder Woman fan on the Hype when they first arrived. That's a special kind of obtuse silly.

What a way to undermine Patty's work. I think she's more than capable in directing action scenes and doesn't need another director to shoot them for her.

Smh come on

They dumped Michelle Maclaren, Rick Famuyiwa etc due to "creative differences", you think Patty Jenkins was given total creative control. Their so called filmmaker-driven approach is bull. Here's what I know: they shot Wonder Woman and Justice League back to back in London, Zack Snyder was in London and his fingerprints are on those trailers…draw your own conclusion. Studios are full of ****e

Patty Jenkins has a screenplay credit.

They dumped Michelle Maclaren, Rick Famuyiwa etc due to "creative differences", you think Patty Jenkins was given total creative control. Their so called filmmaker-driven approach is bull. Here's what I know: they shot Wonder Woman and Justice League back to back in London, Zack Snyder was in London and his fingerprints are on those trailers…draw your own conclusion. Studios are full of ****e

No you don't know. How would Zack have time to edit trailers while he's shooting JL? Their whole filmmaker-driven approach is bull but you're blaming a filmmaker for shooting action scenes for another filmmaker while making trailers at the same time. How does that work?

xq78z.gif

Huh... I'm just going by this poster/ad in one of this week's comics. (Photo not mine, found on twitter.)

The way it's worded means that Allan wrote the script and Geoff/Patty did rewrites

No you don't know. How would Zack have time to edit trailers while he's shooting JL? Their whole filmmaker-driven approach is bull but you're blaming a filmmaker for shooting action scenes for another filmmaker while making trailers at the same time. How does that work?

I didn't say Snyder cut the trailers, don't know where you got that idea from...And assuming Snyder didn't just get a vanity credit, he spend some time on the set of Wonder Woman as a "producer", doesn't he have a cameo in it as well ?

I didn't say Snyder cut the trailers, don't know where you got that idea from...And assuming Snyder didn't just get a vanity credit, he spend some time on the set of Wonder Woman as a "producer", doesn't he have a cameo in it as well ?

Your words

"His fingerprints are on those trailers"

:huh:

Zack got credit because he added WW in BvS and credited the story that was used in the film aka the "100 years ago...". Zack along with his wife will get producer credit on every DC film that uses any hero in BvS, meaning Batman, Aquaman, Flash, WW, Cyborg, Superman, etc. Producers Geoff Johns and Charles Roven were on set too.

I don't think you realize how hard it is for a director to work on two movies at the same time, it's impossible. He was working on pre-production for JL while Patty was shooting WW. He probably only saw them when they were on the WB UK Lot.

The action scenes look similar because they used Zack Snyder's stunt/fight coordinator & second unit director Damon Caro. It has nothing to do with Zack Snyder actually being behind the camera directing an action scene. Damon Caro most likely assisted Patty with a lot of the fight/stunt sequences.

Last edited:
The actions scenes look similar because they used Zack Snyder's stunt/fight coordinator & second unit director Damon Caro. It has nothing to do with Zack Snyder actually being behind the camera directing an action scene. Damon Caro most likely assisted Patty with a lot of the fight/stunt sequences.

Yup. And all of us should be happy. He's one of the best in the business.

That's the thing about Zack actually producing (Unlike with Suicide Squad where he was EP). His team is working on the movie.

Didn't Michelle MacLaren leave the project because she wanted Wonder Woman to have a pet tiger? :funny:

As if Snyder didn't shoot the actions scenes, his fingerprints are all over those trailers...

Almost all movies have a stunt directors/ stunt coordinator, for Wonder Woman, they had Damon Caro as the stunt coordinator who, had worked as stunt coordinator for many Zack Snyder's movies, which could be one of the reasons why the fight choreography looks similar to you (But not to me)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0138902/

I'm glad they hired a female director but the reason behind it was, first and foremost, to cover their arses lets not kid ourselves. Wonder Woman was also written by men

Wonder woman's script was written by both man and woman, I fail to see why that should be a problem to anyone. The director Patty Jenkins has a lot of input in this movie as she is writer and director for this.

I doubt if Zack Snyder was heavily involved with this movie what with big movies like Batman V Superman and Justice League taking up his time.

Last edited:

Trolling or not, some people would do anything to discredit women for their work. What a disgusting habit.

It's not just the fight choreography, the whole visual language smacks of Zack Snyder, it's obvious he had a hand in this movie. The fact that they used his go-to stunt coordinator actually strengthens my suspicion. And I'm not detracting from Patty's work, give me a break, in fact I wish they'd kept him at arm's length

Of course he had a hand in the movie, he co-wrote the story and is a producer. Just like MoS felt a lot like a Nolan movie.

It's not just the fight choreography, the whole visual language smacks of Zack Snyder, it's obvious he had a hand in this movie. The fact that they used his go-to stunt coordinator actually strengthens my suspicion. And I'm not detracting from Patty's work, give me a break, in fact I wish they'd kept him at arm's length

Snyder and his wife are the producers of WW, using same stunt coordinator is hardly any indication of Snyder's hand in this movie.

Zack Snyder is Not heavily involved in this movie, this movie is Patty's work, I don't have any doubt about it.

Snyder and his wife are the producers of WW, using same stunt coordinator is hardly any indication of Snyder's hand in this movie.

Zack Snyder is Not heavily involved in this movie, this movie is Patty's work, I don't have any doubt about it.

You need to learn what role a producer has on a movie

You need to learn what role a producer has on a movie

Producers have many roles. Some are very hands on. Some are there for just namesake. Nolan barely did anything with Man of Steel, but he's credited. Kevin Fiege is credited with Sony and Fox Marvel films, but he doesn't even touch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"