Days of Future Past The Official PHOTO GALLERY Thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
Ok, here it is the needed gallery thread every forum should have.

Update:

- Teaser Poster

First_Class.jpg

- New individual posters:
phtzkljjbvrvxc1l.jpg
phbqllrjdwwifc1l.jpg

And here it is the first (leaked?) photo from the movie in a better quality:

xfirstclass.jpg

New ones will come in the next weeks for sure.

so let's enjoy it! :woot:

Last edited:
Three more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-men-first-class-cast.jpg

james-mcavoy-and-michael-fassbinder-x-men-first-class.jpg

kevin-bacon-and-january-jones-xmen-first-class1.jpg

update:

Two_More_Images_From_Men_First_Class_Make_For_The_Banner_1295513557.jpg

Two_More_Images_From_Men_First_Class_Make_For_The_Banner_1295513567.jpg

Last edited:
^Surely that first pic is their first view of the mansion?

That's what I'm thinking.

Awesome stills are awesome!

Fantastic! Love the retro vibe! :D

AWESOME!

I love how McAvoy's eyebrow is cocked. I also like how posh Magneto looks.

Still not sure about Jennifer Lawerence as Mystique, though. She looks nothing like Rebecca Romijn (and yes, I know she's supposed to be a shapeshifter).

Im totally EXCITED now!!!

I cant go to bed now, lol

loving the first stills! :awesome::hrt:

About time there some stills!,Nice ones too.

I said it months ago and I'm going to say it again, First Class is going to surprise people. Vaughn really wanted to do X3. With Singer's backing and a pretty interesting cast, these photos show that Vaughn's got something up his sleeve.

This film is going to blend very well to Singer's X films.

Color me excited.

What's with the "non-bald" Xavier?

HYPERGASM! (Very quite painful actually)

Mystique needs to be darker tho.

These look pretty cool. My anticipation level is definitely rising for this. Fassbender and Mcavoy look great. I just really want to see a clearer shot of Beast.

I said it months ago and I'm going to say it again, First Class is going to surprise people. Vaughn really wanted to do X3. With Singer's backing and a pretty interesting cast, these photos show that Vaughn's got something up his sleeve.

This film is going to blend very well to Singer's X films.

Color me excited.

Im 100% sure about it.

Hopefully the mouth to mouth will give this movie a great run on the boxoffice.

What's with the "non-bald" Xavier?​

he's still got 20 something years to go bald (naturally or other wise)

or perhaps at some point in the series (assuming it goes on to sequels) we will get an for the baldness

But, wasn't he bald at the end of "X-Men Origins"?? And that was pretty much 20 years earlier when Cyclops was a youngin. And if Havok is in this new movie that would make "First Class" around the same time right? I just assumed Xavier was always bald. Like a baby.

Ok, here it is the needed gallery thread every forum should have.

And here it is the first photo from the movie in a better quality:

xfirstclass.jpg

New ones will come in the next weeks for sure.

so let's enjoy it! :woot:

^
can someone name these mutants from left to right?

I only know 7 of them. I fail in my geekdom.

Magneto, Moira, White Queen, No clue, Beast, Alex Summers, Psylocke?, Mystique, Xavier

But, wasn't he bald at the end of "X-Men Origins"?? And that was pretty much 20 years earlier when Cyclops was a youngin. And if Havok is in this new movie that would make "First Class" around the same time right? I just assumed Xavier was always bald. Like a baby.

I think Xavier will be bald near the end of the movie or in a sequel. Surely. This movie is set around 10 years before he met Cyclops.

They change somethin': Havok is in the movie Cyclops' old brother while in comics Cyclops is Havok's old brother

Emma F-f-f-FROST!!!!!!!! The first promo didn't do it for me but the shot with Bacon is KILLER. I'm sold.

Magneto, Moira McTaggart, Emma Frost, Azazel, Beast, Havok, Angel Salvadore, Mystique, Xavier.

no, this movie is set in the 60's... the end of Origins (not that you should really base continues on that) was later 70's early 80's ish?

in this version Havok is older then cyclops... for some reason?
edit: nevermind, Supermanreturns beat me too it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"