Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

Well it’s been a rough journey. But I’m proud to say boys, I got one. Was able to snag the standard console and the headset from Target.

giphy.gif
tumblr_inline_mkyx3aO2PH1qz4rgp.gif

It was up on Target, two buddies told me I rushed there got my order in as quickly as possible. Then told two of my other buddies and they were too late it’s apparently gone already there again now.

It was up on Target, 2 buddies told me I rushed there got my order in as quickly as possible. Then told 2 of my buddies and they were too late it’s apparently gone already there again now.
It's the randomness of the preorders going live that are killing me. But congrats! :up:

I’d keep an eye out there though and Best Buy said apparently more in stock soon as well as GameStop

It's the randomness of the preorders going live that are killing me. But congrats! :up:

Thanks man but yeah I know the pain. The randomness and just having to hear about it or catch it at the right time.

my local Game Stop only had 6 (the one with the optical drive) for pre order my friend wanted one but worked days so me being a good bro got up and was one of the 6 (I was 5) to pre order one for him.

my local Game Stop only had 6 (the one with the optical drive) for pre order my friend wanted one but worked days so me being a good bro got up and was one of the 6 (I was 5) to pre order one for him.

You’re a good bro

For anyone still looking, 9 pm eastern time more pre orders are going up on Wal Mart. Just a heads up.

you, my sir, are a good friend. glad you were able to get one for yourself too! :up:

you, my sir, are a good friend. glad you were able to get one for yourself too! :up:
I did not get one for myself, cause A: I am not getting one for a while and B: it was one per customer so I would not have gotten one anyway.

I did not get one for myself, cause A: I am not getting one for a while and B: it was one per customer so I would not have gotten one anyway.
oh. haha. I misread your post then.

well, you are an even better friend preordering for your friend like that!

Oh man sure hope not this year though man expect crap lol. You getting spiderman mm? I think i remember you being one of the few people other than me on hear that liked amazing spiderman 1 and 2 movies back when they came out lol. Maybe it went threw because it got to midnight pacific so the 17th has perorders where supposed to start than and we never got told like what time on that date.
Yup, that was me. They're still my favorite superhero movies ever, man. Haha. Of course I'm getting Spider-Man: MM, I'm so hyped to play another Spidey game. That's the number one reason I'm getting a PS5 so soon.

That's really smart though about it reaching midnight pacific, I hadn't even thought of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"