The Official PS4 Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
well above 1 means it is okay either way, right? also yes asia is divided into this and that but it is still Asian. When filing demographic reports sometimes it is not specific and indians have to pick asian instead of 'brown.' and before you laugh at me, where i'm from, brown means indian/bengali/paki/guyanese. you get the drift, I hope.

russia is located in asia but it's basically a european country. just like how alaska is located in canada but it is american territory, you know.

you talkin to me or t crack?

Okay is a relative term. Japan isn't going to go extinct, but Japan has a huge elderly population, and not enough people to take care of them. Japan's government is starting to seriously invest in robots and encouraging couples to have more kids.

Western Russia is Europeanized, but the East is quite complex. Then again, in America Asia is equated with East Asia, and that is equated with China. I remember how puzzled people were when Uighurs were prominently featured in the news. To a Westerner they look Middle Eastern, but they live in Western China.

okay so going back to my question, does anybody think now dc would be a good buy at a decent price?

What's DC? DC Universe Online? I thought it was free to play.

I don't know. It had a ton of problems when it launched, and while they've come a long way with it, I'm not sure it's been fixed entirely yet.

I've heard the weather effects are amazing for a racing game, but I've been waiting to try to the PS Plus edition first.

Damn new thread, will have to let all the quote notifications die.

And the problems with Drive Club are to do with social aspects right? Can it not be played just as a regular single-player driving game offline?

Yes, there is a single player offline campaign, but the main draw was supposed to be online. I've heard it's alright now, but I'm not particularly big on racing games, so I can't say.

I like the single player aspect a lot on driving games, especially the likes of Forza & GT that have good progression. Online is a good bonus but if I had to choose on driving games I'd take the SP over the online.

I've heard the weather effects are amazing for a racing game

You heard right.

skjmim.gif

ahcbuh.gif

qngvum.gif

Man if only this game wouldn't have had the rocky release it would have been a Playstation Classic

Man if only this game wouldn't have had the rocky release it would have been a Playstation Classic

CORRECT. if they delayed it one more time until december (last year hehe) OR just had it as one of the Ps4 black friday bundles, it would've gotten better reviews, and probably sold even better.

as it is, I hear driveclub has sold pretty good despite everything.

Whelp, I have to eat some crow, looks like Sony is actually compensating for the holiday outage after all

Happy New Year! Since access to PlayStation Network was impacted during the holidays, we wanted to show our appreciation for your patience by offering all PlayStation Plus members that had an active membership or free trial on December 25th a membership extension of five days. The extension will be automatically applied, so no action is necessary to receive the extension. We will post additional information here on PlayStation.Blog when the extension becomes available. If your membership or trial ends before the extension is available, you will receive five days of Plus to enjoy once the extension becomes available (we will notify you when).

In addition, sometime this month we will announce that for a limited time, we will be offering a 10 percent discount code good for a one-time discount off a total cart purchase in the PlayStation Store as a thank you to all PSN members.

This discount can be used toward content available on PS Store including blockbuster new releases, award winning indie games, game add-ons and season passes, and an enormous selection of TV and Movies.

Thanks again to all our loyal PlayStation fans and welcome to our newest console owners. Wishing you all a very happy holiday.

Whelp, I have to eat some crow, looks like Sony is actually compensating for the holiday outage after all

damn. well it's better than ignoring it completely. i thought they were gonna give a free game or two if anything.

wow!! those DC shots sure look pretty!!

and if that 10% discount code will be available to all PSN members ( and not just Plus ), that would be pretty sweet!

and Happy New Year fellow Hype gamers!!!

wow!! those DC shots sure look pretty!!

and if that 10% discount code will be available to all PSN members ( and not just Plus ), that would be pretty sweet!

and Happy New Year fellow Hype gamers!!!

Sony said its for all PSN members

so, Thunder, how are you liking your PS4 so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"