The Official Psylocke/Mei Melancon Thread

Electrix said:
Psylocke? Behind Magnetos hand?

psylocke2.jpg

Doesn't look like the actress. Isn't she supposed to have the Crimson Dawn mark?

Hey she's just one more character to drop in the big fight scene-she'll have like a minute on screen tops.

IMO, there's no way the x-men can take on all those mutants. Something else has to happen. Juggernaut and Magneto alone could probably take them all out.

That's what I was thinking,maybe Rogue absorbs lots of powers and becomes a one women army or leech could just turn off everyones powers.

Or her part is that small that she doesn't deserve a casting announcement.

ljr said:
......or leech could just turn off everyones powers.
Do you think the x-men will take a kid into battle?

ljr said:
Hey she's just one more character to drop in the big fight scene-she'll have like a minute on screen tops.
get over it Ljr Psylocke will have MORE than a Minute of screentime, they dont make announcements for extras:rolleyes: Psylocke will have valid screentime!:up:

I thought Psylocke was with the X-Men.

SupermanRedux said:
get over it Ljr Psylocke will have MORE than a Minute of screentime, they dont make announcements for extras:rolleyes: Psylocke will have valid screentime!:up:
Firstly it wasn't an official fox announcement and secondly I think if the girl had a big part she would have had a official announcement months ago.

ljr said:
Firstly it wasn't an official fox announcement and secondly I think if the girl had a big part she would have had a official announcement months ago.
Firstly get over it Ljr, its an announcement from the hollywood reporter thats as official as fox, and secondly filming has wrapped so she was cast a while ago

Majmun said:
I thought Psylocke was with the X-Men.

Multiple Man was with the X-Men too... but he's with the Brotherhood in this movie.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Multiple Man was with the X-Men too... but he's with the Brotherhood in this movie.
Yeah I know. Hey, why didn't they make Xavier the leader of the Brotherhood, and Magneto the leader of the X-men? That would've rocked! :p

SupermanRedux said:
Firstly get over it Ljr, its an announcement from the hollywood reporter thats as official as fox, and secondly filming has wrapped so she was cast a while ago

This made me laugh.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!:up:

I'm very happy about this news. This made my morning. From everything we've seen i'm guessing her role is probably not as big as Callisto's or Juggernaut but maybe she'll be in a major fight scene and be seen throughout the movie in little pieces with a line or two of dialogue.

She's one of my favorite x-men and I never EVER thought she'd get into any of the movies so this is good enough for me.

so mei is half asian and born in the phillipines. i think she moved here when she was young im guessing. lets all hope she can pull of a british accent.

Where is the manips?? None want to do one?

Even if she does have a small role, she could pull a collosus and come back in the sequal with a bigger role.

Advanced Dark said:
Shouldn't there be two threads for every topic.

1) The official Pyslocke thread.
2) The official geek troll whiner who doesn't like any idea if it's not his own thread about Psyloke.

This way we can elminate the irritating complaining and whining that will not result in anything productive.
LoL, awesome idea.

Would've preferred her to be Japanese, but she does seem to have that sultry look Psylocke is known for. And the Asian one has always been the one fans and the mainstream were aware of, the caucasian british one is known mostly by the hardcore fanboys. Hell, I didn't even know she had switched bodies before I started coming on this board.

Here's my manip, not the best but I've tried:

terry78 said:
Would've preferred her to be Japanese, but she does seem to have that sultry look Psylocke is known for. And the Asian one has always been the one fans and the mainstream were aware of, the caucasian british one is known mostly by the hardcore fanboys. Hell, I didn't even know she had switched bodies before I started coming on this board.

I didnt know that she switched bodies either.

the a1ant said:
Eh...I don't like her for Psylocke (look-wise), but eh what can ya do? Purple hair, red facial mark. Should be cool. =/

i agree with bot yer post anty..... they just trying to cram so many mutants in this one..makes me think this will be the last..... mutilating i tell ya :down

respect is earned and should be given....but oh well its still cool to see her come to life....Psylocke is one of my faves.....SHE BETTER DO HER JUSTICE!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"