The Official Rogue/Anna X3 Thread - Part 1

Since Anna Paquin is the only cast member who hasn't said anything on her status on X3 and Rogue having a intersting role in the movie, I thought it would be appropriate to make an official thread concerning everyone's favorite southern belle. Post you thoughts/ News on Paquin returing to X3 as well as Rogue's role and anything in between.

It's Anna's 29th birthday today and while perusing a fan-site, I noticed these particularly recent, green shots of Anna. Reminded me of Rogue.

v72_06.jpg

v72_05.jpg

Since Anna Paquin is the only cast member who hasn't said anything on her status on X3 and Rogue having a intersting role in the movie, I thought it would be appropriate to make an official thread concerning everyone's favorite southern belle. Post you thoughts/ News on Paquin returing to X3 as well as Rogue's role and anything in between.
I hope she returns for X-3, i heared Bryan Singer was going to make superman returns instead of this, is that true?:awesome:

black hair again???

Im a bit surprised....

her poses are amazing.... the hairstyle not so much.

but she could be a great Rogue in X4.....

who knows?..... maybe one day.

black hair again???

Im a bit surprised....

her poses are amazing.... the hairstyle not so much.

but she could be a great Rogue in X4.....

who knows?..... maybe one day.

I believe the hair is a wig, she's got a short blond hairstyle in the same photo shoot. She's not going to be going brunette for as long as Sookie is around I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"