The Official Saw 3 thread! Pictures, News and Information Thread!

^Exactly. I wouldn't mind if Jig Saw (Tobin Bell) worked behind the scenes, as a planner, and that Shawnee Smith carrys out the actaully plans themselves....

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
^Exactly. I wouldn't mind if Jig Saw (Tobin Bell) worked behind the scenes, as a planner, and that Shawnee Smith carrys out the actaully plans themselves....

Good job agreeing with me, dude. :up:

SAW is going on vacation after SAW III.

It was intended as a trilogy prior to the release of the first, and Whannell/Wan/Bousman already have some other horror projects lined up to work on after SAW III.

If there is a IV, it won't be anytime soon.

Saw 3 sounds awesome. I loved the first two. Very intelligant horror movies; probably the best out of the rest, as we don't get that many good horror movies these days.

Can't wait!

Actor Tobin Bell will reprise his role as creepy 'John Kramer', aka 'Jigsaw' in Lionsgate's Saw III, with Shawnee Smith as 'Amanda', according to Sneak Peak TV. They also reports that Producers of "Saw III" are Mark Burg and Oren Koules. Executive producer is Daniel J. Heffner and Stacey Testro, original music by Charlie Clouser, Cinematographer is David A. Armstrong and Production manager is Greg Copeland. Shooting runs May 1 to June 12. Darren Lynn Bousman returns again to the franchise, watch for the film in theaters October 27th.

kol_lover said:
thought he was dyin?

Yes, character wise he is dying of terminal cancer. They could use him for flashbacks or use him in the present time, and then kill him off in the end during the climax of Saw III.

If you really pay attention to the ending of 2. Jigsaw is obviously still alive.

zer00 said:
If you really pay attention to the ending of 2. Jigsaw is obviously still alive.

Yes I was paying attention... :confused::down You're just stupid.

Hey guys, Back on topic!

Well imo it made it look like he was dead,but I guess he's not.

He wasn't. took me 2 viewings. But you just have to look closely.

Other than what...newbies wish to make you think

The guy who plays Jigsaw also played a main terrorist on 24.

LastSunrise1981 said:
Yes, character wise he is dying of terminal cancer. They could use him for flashbacks or use him in the present time, and then kill him off in the end during the climax of Saw III.

^Could work.

He was also on the X-files as a creepy serial killer I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"