Age of Ultron The Official Scarlet Witch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they give Wanda a slightly Katy Perry look. Witchy and Eastern European but slightly innocent as well. From the moment I saw it I thought it was very Wanda.

images

I also like her current look in Uncanny Avengers
Just don't have her played by Katy Perry :o

Olga Kurylenko's name has been tossed around quite a bit on the other threads fancasting SW, and I'm going to vote her to the top of my list again in this thread.

I with this person. :highfive:

Someone like up and coming swedish actress Alicia Vikander would be good.
alicia_vikander_wardrobe_malfunction_karenina_lo.jpg

She has Guy Ritchies The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Ewan McGregor film Son Of A Gun and Warner Bros fantasy flick The Seventh Son coming up. She already won rave reviews for period films The Crown Jewels, A Royal Affair and Anna Karenina.

Last edited:
I think they should have a sly reference to Magneto; maybe a throw away line about their father being a "superhuman terrorist".

El maybe says he knows who Marvel wants to play SW, and I guess he'll be posting it soon. Let the circus begin

I think they should have a sly reference to Magneto; maybe a throw away line about their father being a "superhuman terrorist".

Someone on CBR said it would be funny if Pietro was being a d*ck and Tony Stark says something along the lines of "What a wonderful person. Such a magnetic personality".

I quite like that idea.

Apologies for generic fanboy casting, but........

dushku1.jpg

Summary:

Marvel might be using Saoirse Ronan as a "prototype" for their Scarlet Witch. They're also apparently going towards making the twins British rather than Eastern European and are thinking of making them younger than the rest of the team. Quicksilver is also described as being "euro" and "edgy".

Saoirse's eyes are ****ing captivating. Those make me want her as SW alone. Obviously I hope they dye her hair for comic accuracy (if she gets cast for the role).

saoirse-ronan-desktop-wallpaper-1666259324.jpg

Saoirse%20Ronan%20-ALO-099589.jpg

F5Lwqnol.jpg

saoirse_ronan6.jpg

saoirse-ronan-by-PaperMoon.jpg

Last edited:
DEM EYES.

But yes, why get a prototype of Ronan and just use Ronan? lol

I think Ronan would be a great pickup for Scarlett Witch. I've only seen her in The Lovely Bones, but I thought she was good and she have a very ethereal look to her which would fit SW.

I think Ronan would be a great pickup for Scarlett Witch. I've only seen her in The Lovely Bones, but I thought she was good and she have a very ethereal look to her which would fit SW.

She was GREAT in Hanna as well

I honestly hope they can get Saoirse, such a great actress.

Yeah Ronan is awesome. Really really like the choice (if they indeed pursue her for the role)

Count me as one of those who is DEFINITELY not in favor of Ronan being cast as Scarlet Witch. I don't want to sound racist, but we definitely shouldn't be using Kree to play humans. Especially when they're not even of the right GENDER....seriously wtf?!??! :argh:

i have this feeling that the Felton kid is going to be Quicksilver.

I love her accent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"