The Official SHH 2010 Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never posted my picture before. Guys be gentle? :csad:

Me at the Grand Canyon.

Picture.jpg

Erz...you look quite dry and ashy in that photo. Lotion much? ;)

Phone sex is pretty hard to master :up:
There's a masterion pun in there waiting to be told, but I can't seem to form it right now. I assure you it'd be hilarious, though.

--EDIT--
Whoa! Whoa! I scrolled up and saw way more of Lightning Strykez than I ever cared to.

LOL Nope. Boxer briefs.

And while genetics do play a role, they don't necessarily "make them in male." Squats and years pumping at the gym do. :up:

I thought you were a briefs man! :csad:

And yeah, you have a donk. I didn't know they made those in male.

this guy i work with has one bigger than LS's. He played football but i dunno if that had anything to do with it (the workouts maybe) but yeah we totally mess with him about it all the time. he's a good sport though

Squats are a crazy contradiction. Doing squats gives you a bigger butt, which should be more comfortable to sit on, but the muscle soreness from squats makes sitting down uncomfortable.

This thread has been hijacked by asses, hasn't it?

I play the piano like Stevie Wonder. Not skill wise mind, I mean my head bobs around constantly whilst I'm playing.

Occasionally. I basically play a lot of Final Fantasy stuff to keep up with chord progressions. :)

Now that's a challenge.... that IS a challenge.

YouTube-Amadeus-FunnyParts.jpg

That was not NotAHenchwench laughing, Father... that was God!
*cue music*

That was not NotAHenchwench laughing, Father... that was God!
*cue music*

Haha, we made that movie into a drinking game. Every time he laughs, take a shot.

Needless to say, by the 30 minute mark I was obliterated.

Haha the photographer named that one my 'Pissed Teacher' look. Made me laugh!

I play piano too and I love Final Fantasy composed music. I think its awesome that you play that Ms Henchy! :word::yay:

Thanks, Aesop! :)

I play piano too and I love Final Fantasy composed music. I think its awesome that you play that Ms Henchy! :word::yay:

:D Thanks, Crash! It's nice and relaxing, except when I get a chord progression wrong. Makes me mental :(

I love to play music :D I am new to piano, but I am better on trumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"