The Official SHH 2011 Photo Album: Parte Deuxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
234g7c.jpg

Sam Rockwell?

Me with Mick from 99.5 The X - It Just Rocks at a auto dealer ship today! In other words, I finally met a local celeb/DJ!

Also won a UFC CD Case! And I got a 99.5 the X bumper sticker for free. But I put it on back of case.

I somehow managed to not have any pictures taken of me since 2009, so imagine my surprise when my friend takes a photo of my yesterday and I discover I look like I'm pushing both 60 and my late 20's at the same time.

oldmanic.jpg

So much for looking like that guy from Harold and Kumar. :csad:

Well...you look old enough so no one will ask for ID at various places...

I somehow managed to not have any pictures taken of me since 2009, so imagine my surprise when my friend takes a photo of my yesterday and I discover I look like I'm pushing both 60 and my late 20's at the same time.

oldmanic.jpg

All that Jack.

Yeah, I should probably stop drinking. And stressing out.

This was my work attire for the evening last night. I was a bouncer at a Studio 54 themed fundraiser. But the fundraiser was for an elementary school so it's not like there was ever gonna be any trouble and there was an open bar so I pretty much just got paid to drink and party.

2011-03-26174027.jpg

Also, apparently tuition at said school is like $23,000 a year so all the people at the party were some of the richest people in town (with kids). They auctioned off art that was made by each class. I saw elementary school art sell for thousands of dollars. Needless to say, I got a little depressed.

oldmanic.jpg

So how old are you?

You kinda look like a older version of that kid in the wheelchair from Malcolm in the middle.

So how old are you?

You kinda look like a older version of that kid in the wheelchair from Malcolm in the middle.

I used to get the dad of the kid in the wheelchair from Malcolm in the Middle. And I'm 26.

When I was a lad, this whole city was nothing but farms and orchards. Mortimer Harper and I used to walk down to Mr. Blake's house and clean out his dusty old barn on the first Saturday of every month, and he paid us each a nickel. Back in those days, a nickel would buy you a ticket to the moving picture show with enough left for a soderpop and a piece of penny candy. Why, I remember the time I came home just in time to hear the latest adventure of Little Orphan Annie on the radio...

zzzzzzzzzzzz

This was my work attire for the evening last night. I was a bouncer at a Studio 54 themed fundraiser. But the fundraiser was for an elementary school so it's not like there was ever gonna be any trouble and there was an open bar so I pretty much just got paid to drink and party.

2011-03-26174027.jpg

Also, apparently tuition at said school is like $23,000 a year so all the people at the party were some of the richest people in town (with kids). They auctioned off art that was made by each class. I saw elementary school art sell for thousands of dollars. Needless to say, I got a little depressed.

That sounds pretty cool. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"