The Official SHH 2011 Photo Album: Parte Deuxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fake account, Franklin? Come on, be one or the other!

Haven't posted a picture of me in awhile. My face has cleared up more.
Photoon2011-06-21at1719.jpg

Huge difference between being uptight and just knowing when someone is being creepy.

Also a huge difference in using sarcastic joking around on a public photo album message forum OR PM'ing the girl and doing it that way.

Your acne isn't too bad, some people are just riddled with it and I guess have mental breakdowns when they just tear away at their face and leave it a mess.

Symbi you're cute! Honestly, you have potential, can't wait to se you older, as creepy as that sounds. Some guys in here don't even have that. :hrt: And I didn't notice it was acne/break-outs, you just look flushed.

Your acne isn't too bad, some people are just riddled with it and I guess have mental breakdowns when they just tear away at their face and leave it a mess.

Always a little ray of sunshine aren't you?

I was being pleasant!
Just saying how fortunate he is having a pretty clear face!

He's got nice anglo-saxon features and such, so he can start living in the light.

I was being pleasant!
Just saying how fortunate he is having a pretty clear face!

It was a dark pleasant, people ripping their faces off and whatnot.

He's got nice anglo-saxon features and such, so he can start living in the light.

They are very Anglo-Saxon. I quite like them actually, the nose and the lips are especially nice, and the eyebrows.

I'm pretty sure I have heard of some people cutting off their own faces, meth was involved of course.

oOooOo did ya hear that Symbi? Got yourself some positive attention!

That is great Mr.Terrific, you look as pissed off as Wesley Snipes did, probably as pissed off as he looks right now in jail actually, good job!

How does Deadpool even see out of those eyes?

Yesterday.

247126_10150628186355643_609635642_18660311_5463007_n.jpg

251470_10150263292091322_514706321_8708550_2426360_n.jpg

260669_514706321_1606814_n.jpg

I am so over high school. Cheer.

nice concrete backgrounds . . . and is that yellow caution tape? ps are those bullet holes? damn you went to school on the set of Dangerous Minds? Lol

Are you serious are you just trolling?
This is the superherohype, how don't you know of Doctor Strange?!

I was just making sure GOSH . . . #DCFan

That is great Mr.Terrific, you look as pissed off as Wesley Snipes did, probably as pissed off as he looks right now in jail actually, good job!

How does Deadpool even see out of those eyes?

Thanks Bro! LOL! Dude actually has 2 masks on. His Wade Wilson mask under the DP mask is SICK! Pics to come!

If they marry it'll be alright, but judging on the first impression he's left I highly doubt it'll come to that. :woot:

That picture can be interpreted in more than one way Mr.Terrific. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member