The Official SHH 2011 Photo Album: Parte Deuxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend it to anyone. I felt completely safe and it was the ultimate thrill. Standing in the doorway of an airplane, mid-flight, looking down right before the jump...pure insanity.

I would love that! How much was it? If you don't mind me asking.

I guess that's not to bad. If only I had about $300 to use for skydiving.

I went in thinking it was gonna be a one time deal but I definitely plan to do it again. At least an annual event. There were some pictures of people doing it at sundown and it looked fantastic. I'd love to get pictures like that so I wanna go one more time in the summer. It was actually really cloudy today, we just flew above them then jumped through them again haha

Two more.

A truly indescribable moment
IMG_0016.jpg

Falling through a cloud with the wind making me look even more asian
IMG_0134.jpg

I guess that's not to bad. If only I had about $300 to use for skydiving.

The weight maximum at a lot of places is around 240. Not sure how much you weigh these days, but I know I had to cut my bulk short b/c I'd gotten to 239 lol

That's cool. I gotta wait til summer even if I could afford it. Weather is cold in MD right now.

I would love to skydive but I have horrible luck so I'd probably die.

:down

Two more.

A truly indescribable moment
IMG_0016.jpg

Falling through a cloud with the wind making me look even more asian
IMG_0134.jpg
Awesome pics man!

The guy diving with you looks like Charlie from It’s Always Sunny In Phlidephia:woot:

Last edited:
^Exactly lol

But serial you sir are braver then I will ever be. I'm a adrenaline junky but that shizz right theres is crazy.

I (for really no particular reason) decided to shave my head.

2011-03-27191507.jpg

I had a bit of a Britney moment. :woot:

I (for really no particular reason) decided to shave my head.

2011-03-27191507.jpg

I had a bit of a Britney moment. :woot:

Funny, I was at a party last night and we were all drunk and decided to buzz off like 4 and 7/8 inches out of 5 inches of my hair... So I'm pretty close to bald and may shave it all off. 'Might not, though, as it does flow well into my stubbly beard.

Ohhh hahah. I guess I kinda see it. I don't think I would look right if my hair was that long.

But, none the less, thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"