The Official SHH 2011 Photo Album: Parte Deuxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored. Just in case you wanted to sleep tonight.

baldingfffuuuuu004.jpg

'Just curious, how would this help or hinder my ability to sleep?

Because I'm annoying and ugly, and shaving cream adds to the detriment. You're gonna stay up in bed all night thinking of how much a **** I am.

Well, you just look like a guy with shaving cream on his face, hence why I asked. I wouldn't say you're ugly or annoying (though your previous response to me in the Photo Album may have been a bit off-putting.) I don't think I'll stay up all night and think about you, because I have uglier, more annoying, ****ier people to think about.

I wonder if you may be a wolfman. What other logical reason would you have to cover your entire face in shaving cream? If you're a wolfman, it might explain things. Also, if you're a wolfman we should be friends. I have treats.

Ohhh hahah. I guess I kinda see it. I don't think I would look right if my hair was that long.

But, none the less, thanks man!

Your name disturbs me BizzroAids!:awesome: AND I think you look more like that kid from glee.

Anywho random bathroom shots FTW:up::up:
[
8zgo6d.jpg

Last edited:
...now you just need to cut 'The Bieber' off. :oldrazz:

Uhhh...I just got my haircut. I'm sorry, but it's no a Bieber cut when I've had my hair like this for years before he even was in his mother's womb.

Okay. Can we talk about the eyebrows? They're big. They are there. I'm aware of this.

I can't do anything about them. Just respect the brows. RESPECT THEM.

What's with these big ass pics?

Normally I'd post every picture I was in from musical. But I'll only post 3 of them.

Me with the director.
100_2691.jpg

Me and my kilt (wish I could've kept it :(
100_2715.jpg

Me and my dance partner
100_2723.jpg

I really did think that was some old guy for a second.

Yes, it was. I didn't use no sissy stage make-up, I aged myself and then de-aged myself the entire weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"