THE OFFICIAL SHH! MOVIE AWARDS: Best Picture

1. The Avengers
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower
3. Skyfall
4. Djengo Unchained
5. Les Miserables (might change upon seeing Zero Dark Thirty)

Honorable mention: The Dark Knight Rises

1. The Dark Knight Rises
2. Zero Dark Thirty
3. Skyfall
4. The Avengers
5. Moonrise Kingdom

Ok, here's mine:
1. The Impossible
2. Life of Pi
3. Les Miserables
4. The Avengers
5. Skyfall

It's tough picking just 5 though.

Nominations are over. The nominations will be counted and the top 5 will be up at 8PM EST.

Poll is up!

Since Looper and Argo tied, they will be both be in.

Aw shucks The Hobbit didn't make it! Well I will go with my 2nd The Avengers. Years of built up excitement payed off for a film that captured the essence of comic books perfectly. It IMO was a comic book fans dream come true! Marvel Studios is on a roll I can't see ending soon.

I'm sorry, but if TDKR wins this it's an effing joke.

Good luck with that :D

I didn't like it either, but it has a huge fan base, especially on the SHH.

Looper? It already aired on Estonian TV, on a total crap channel. So I assume it's a crap movie, because it takes years for quality films to be shown on Estonian quality channels :p

I would say Les Miserables, but out of those, Argo and second place for Skyfall. I thought TDKR was pretty bad and I would never even think of seeing the other nominees ...

The only other film on the poll that is actually better than TDKR is Argo, but if TDKR wins, then cool.

But, if you say this...can I say Avengers winning that other poll was an "effing joke"? :o

:awesome: You gotta whisper! *in whispering voice* The Nolanites are everywhere, watching. Always.

1) Dredd

But as that one isnt on the list, I'll vote for Argo

The only other film on the poll that is actually better than TDKR is Argo, but if TDKR wins, then cool.

But, if you say this...can I say Avengers winning that other poll was an "effing joke"? :o

I feel like I made this mistake before... :o:funny:

It's not my favorite movie of 2012, and I honestly think it's not better than the one I have seen (which is all except Argo), but the voters decide what they want to decide, and I'm all for it. It's what goes with being on a superhero board. It's not a terrible movie to vote for movie of the year, or a bad one to me.

It's fine if one prefers a film over another, and especially on a poll as this...but obviously people did enjoy TDKR as to why it was even nominated to be in the poll so when one says if TDKR wins then it's some "effing joke"...that's just distasteful to say.

1. The Avengers
2. Life of Pi
3. Skyfall
4. Djengo Unchained
5. Perks of Being a Wallflower

To clarify I have seen Argo and TDKR
I have not seen Looper, Lincoln, Les Mis or Zero Dark Thirty.

Out of those options on the poll, definitely Django.

:awesome: You gotta whisper! *in whispering voice* The Nolanites are everywhere, watching. Always.

I was apparently one of them until I said I didn't care for TDKR. :hehe:

I was apparently one of them until I said I didn't care for TDKR. :hehe:

You were excommunicated by the Nolanites because your opinions were too extreme. And anyone too extreme for the Nolanites...is not to be trifled with.

Sorry I had to. :oldrazz:

It's hard for me to vote in this poll without having seen Django though. Not surprised to see the two superhero flicks leading the pack though.

Wait, you mean an online award show on "superherohype.com" isn't serious business? :huh:

You're right. I guess I'm naive enough to think people would actually vote for anything other than TDKR or Avengers on this site.

funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif

The same should definitely be said then with Avengers.

Anyone else agree?

The same should definitely be said then with Avengers.

Anyone else agree?

If we're talking about the best movie released this year, then yes. Neither one is the best movie of the year. Just my opinion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"