The Official SHH Photo Album: 2013-2014

You are Knowsbleed? How is it Knowsbleed is uploading a picture of you?

Yes, I am secretly Knowsbleed's high school aged alter-ego (think 21 Jump Street). I have been found out.

4HQ4zmy3ZM9j32UKhXGIim

If you're not going to post a picture of your girlfriend too, then what's the point?

Last edited:
Rule #1... we do not talk about knowsbleed.

Rule #2... we do not talk about knowsbleed.

Rule #3... we forget how many people actually comprise knowsbleed.

Terry, only you would post a picture of you at your office job trying to look hard.

Well, you and every other black man who has an office job.

Terry, only you would post a picture of you at your office job trying to look hard.

I thought it was just a picture of Terry showing us his pocket pool skills.

There aren't that many of us, so it's like Loch Ness grainy picturesque.

Me at my cousin's son's baptism party.
3400_10151203978052344_1685407560_n.jpg

All you need is a monocle and a top hat and that photo would be complete.

165252kEK8jZM8.jpg

"Big" sister.

edit: Well the picture has inexplicably disappeared now and I'm to lazy to get it back, so just imagine my with me 5 foot nothing sister I guess...

Last edited:
If you're not going to post a picture of your girlfriend too, then what's the point?

2vhvpsm.jpg

She sent me this one of her (third from the top on the right) out at a company thing last night, so knock yourself out.

Many of you may have been wondering what I have been doing, or where I have been for the last couple of years. The last time I posted on the Hype was March 9, 2011 before a couple of days ago.

My father died unexpectedly from cancer and that took a toll on me. Also, as you may know, I love debating politics and philosophy and felt that being here may have gotten in the way of my regular life.

I was really busy with the FairTax locally, and missed much of my family back home. Work got really busy as I took on more responsibility and I just kind of forgotten about the Hype. Not really, but kinda. "Why go back, they probably didn't really miss you."

Well, I'm here, for now. I wanted to share this photo of another one of my newer projects. It's really the best thing that has happened to me.

IL9Eu.jpg

u8GCH.jpg

Last edited:
Subette is definitely a cutie. :up:

Some how I managed to wrangle this:

FxCam_1358105429572.jpg

Into this:

20130119_114551.jpg

Without a comb.

Did you develop a case of Asian recently?

That would be my native american DNA popping out every so often.

So you're kinda like Nicole Richie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"