The Official Spider-Man 3 Video Game Thread with Trailer [merged 2x]

fine don't use more offer to help :( ...i'll just go eat some twinkies and start gaining 300 lbs of FAT, then i'll eat you muscles :eek:

Sean Adisano said:
what are you trying to send?

I suggested he send it to aicn and tell them it's exclusive footage from sm3, they're so dumb over there they'll probably post it as a big story.

yea so thats while i got right on it

AME said:
:eek: :eek: you...!
You've made my day
No, you made my week a whole lot better than it already was:up:
I won't be *****ing about the model anymore.
Thank you, thank you for shutting me up:) :up:

No prob.:)

Super cool SPIDER-MAN graphics there. Thanks for the tip.

Moving to the Games forum.

Thanks for the youtube link, my good man! The others were bogged down due to the rabid rush for E3 material...

Ummm whats with the matrix bullet time? i didn`t know spider-man was "the one"

black_dust said:
Ummm whats with the matrix bullet time? i didn`t know spider-man was "the one"

Ha!
I suppose they're trying to show off the next-gen model..
...but I wouldn't mind seeing Spidey battle the great Hugo Weaving.

wow! I just creamed my pants.

If they can keep the swinging from sm2 + that new mma technology *where characters respond realistically to theur surroundings i.e not a keyed in animation,something different everytime* +the fun of ultimate and a completely free roamer, Ill be a happy man....:spidey:

jimmylace said:
wow! I just creamed my pants.

If they can keep the swinging from sm2 + that new mma technology *where characters respond realistically to theur surroundings i.e not a keyed in animation,something different everytime* +the fun of ultimate and a completely free roamer, Ill be a happy man....:spidey:

you and i are one in the same...except for the whole pants thing :eek:

i mean come on Black_Dust, what kind of freak do you think i am to be sitting here talking with other comic fans on a site, with no pants on :rolleyes:

;)

Sean Adisano said:
i mean come on Black_Dust, what kind of freak do you think i am to be sitting here talking with other comic fans on a site, with no pants on :rolleyes:

;)

Im naked altogether :)

As for the game, looks cool but i dont own a console :(

black_dust said:
Im naked altogether :)

As for the game, looks cool but i dont own a console :(

nice...:confused: ...uhhhhh, i mean freak :D

you don't have a console...well if i could make a suggestion to you, if you ever decide to get one, go X-Box 360, you won't be dissapointed. trust me Bro :up: :)

THIS GAME IS GONNA ROCK SO HARD, THE MODEL LOOKS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME ON THE PS3!
1336427SPIDEY2.gif

^ this is true...and i'm going to pick one and stick with one, i wouldn't dare get in E.Brocks way, DO YOU SEE THE SIZE OF HIM!!!!!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"