The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished inking my Spider-Man vs Lizard art, hopefully fixed some things up. Now I've got to color next.

spider_man_vs__the_lizard_inks_by_cagscreations-d4oh465.png

Cooked this up today
DeathofGwenStacy.jpg

I like this a lot, excellent homage to this cover.

Finished inking my Spider-Man vs Lizard art, hopefully fixed some things up. Now I've got to color next.

spider_man_vs__the_lizard_inks_by_cagscreations-d4oh465.png

This is fantastic. Take your time, but hurry up and show the color version :woot:

Spidey_62, great work! I was wondering, how do you get the inked version to look so clean?

Do you go over the pencil drawing in pen, rub out what's remaining of the pencil drawing, scan it in and tweak it further in Photoshop or something?

Thanks for the kind words, guys. It means a lot. :yay:

This is fantastic. Take your time, but hurry up and show the color version :woot:

I'm working on it right now, hopefully I can finish in a day or so. And thanks for subscribing on YouTube!

Spidey_62, great work! I was wondering, how do you get the inked version to look so clean?

Do you go over the pencil drawing in pen, rub out what's remaining of the pencil drawing, scan it in and tweak it further in Photoshop or something?

Yep. You are correct, Troy. I ink with several different size tips, then try and get rid of as much stray pencil marks as I can before scanning it in and then cleaning it up some more in Photoshop.

Finished coloring, I'm proud of how the colors turned out because I'm not too great on coloring with Photoshop. Hope you guys like it!

spider_man_vs__the_lizard_by_cagscreations-d4on4jl.png

That is amazing dude. :up:

You should draw something like that with the new movie designs.

I really like it!! The only problem I have is with the left foot. It looks like it should be on the right leg.

That turned out Amazing, Spidey_62. Thanks for sharing with us.

Finished coloring, I'm proud of how the colors turned out because I'm not too great on coloring with Photoshop. Hope you guys like it!

spider_man_vs__the_lizard_by_cagscreations-d4on4jl.png

badass! i'm currently coloring a "pin-up" of spidey in photoshop

Thank you. :yay: ^

Here's something directly TASM related I drew last night looking at that dive toy up close; a profile of the Lizard.

lizarddrawing.jpg

424271_312514608796236_100001130970471_894473_2000157450_n.jpg

This is something I whipped up! Drew a version of this manip below of Jason Isaacs as the Green Goblin!

GoblinTeaser-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"