The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth - Part 4

tumblr_margbjTXPo1rzoxlwo1_500.png

I like this costume more and more. I love the way the red front is thinner, how the blue breaks in to the gloves on the forearm and hands, and I just love how slim and sleek it looks. And this fan art really shows it.

Grand stuff :-D

can you not change other peoples work without their permission please.
This is my poster that you have altered.

I would really appreciate it if someone made a Mario of the avengers with Spider-Man or Spider-Man with the iron spider suit

I would really appreciate it if someone made a Mario of the avengers with Spider-Man or Spider-Man with the iron spider suit

I couldn't find one with spidey (I guess daily bugle censored it) :/ This is the best I could find while they were saving the day;

b120.jpg

Photographer: Peter Parker
:oldrazz:

After a while I finally got back to the old photoshop cs2. I am a little rusty after 2 years or so without "creating" anything, so I hope you guys enjoy this poster I made for TASM sequel.

THEASMPOST2n.jpg

After a while I finally got back to the old photoshop cs2. I am a little rusty after 2 years or so without "creating" anything, so I hope you guys enjoy this poster I made for TASM sequel.

THEASMPOST2n.jpg

The text of the title seems too upright, like it should slant more. Other than that, I really dig this a lot.

:up:

The text of the title seems too upright, like it should slant more. Other than that, I really dig this a lot.

:up:

Thanks, man. I actually did noticed that the text was a little off as well I hope this new poster is better!
TSPECSposter1c.jpg

Thanks, man. I actually did noticed that the text was a little off as well I hope this new poster is better!
TSPECSposter1c.jpg
i like the slogan and i hope they call it that way too, not TASM2

i like the slogan and i hope they call it that way too, not TASM2

Yeah, I know, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 sounds too predictable... I wonder how would they call a third Spider-Man film...?

Yeah, I know, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 sounds too predictable... I wonder how would they call a third Spider-Man film...?

i wonder how they´ll call the second!

i wonder how they´ll call the second!

You're so right! I'm talking about a third one and there's not even a second one out yet. But as I'm seeing the title of this NEW Spider-Man changed from simply "Spider-Man" to "The Amazing Spider-Man" there is a chance that they could add "Spectacular" :woot:

Last edited:
I do hope they go with Spectacular rather than just tack a 2 on the end... the 3rd one could be The Sensational Spider-Man or something.

Ultimate Spiderman :)

That could work! :D But is there anything else out there than "Ultimate"? Astonishing.. I don't know they better come up with something big and epic for the upcoming sequels! :D

That could work! :D But is there anything else out there than "Ultimate"? Astonishing.. I don't know they better come up with something big and epic for the upcoming sequels! :D
Avenging Spider-man for number three and lead him into the Avengers :p

HAHA! Avenging Spider-Man... sounds... OK, I guess.

Here's another work of mine, just finished it a couple of minutes ago.
TSSM Banner.

TASMBANNER1.jpg

Well, there's a few to work with:

The Amazing Spiderman
The Spectacular Spiderman
Web of Spiderman
Ultimate Spiderman
Sensational Spiderman

As you can see, Amazing Spiderman was the best used one and the rest fall behind would be downplay and campy. LOL I would suggest story titles that the comics actually used. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"