The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth - Part 4

tumblr_l6epcy2MhJ1qad17po1_500.jpg

Adam Hughes

I look forward to some Jamie Foxx as Electro stuff now :)

Ok, here is my poster. Spider-man + Gwen + Mary Jane + Electro (in spirit... Or lighting rays):

spidermanii.jpg

That one looks amazing! Great job dude!!! do you have a devianArt account or something? xD

Thanks to everybody! To my surprise, even J.A. Bayona (The Impossible´s director) loves it on Facebook!

That's freaking sweet!! Jamie Foxx is kinda growing on me now!

Had my own try at Foxx as Electro, pretty sloppy so don't expect a lot:

30rqmud.png

I like what you did around the eyes...as if the electricity is glowing beneath his skin.

I found these on Tumblr:

This one has Kyle Gallner as Harry.

tumblr_mdfnawkQeq1qbb8x5o1_1280.png

And

"Did you tell the boy about his Father?"

tumblr_mdijn8V8wP1qcdjubo1_r1_500.png

Did this sketch based on Gold Goblin's idea to have Electro's powers "extract" the symbiote from Peter's body, where it has been dormant for years (nod to the UU, where it was created by his father)

I know the idea is quite unpopular here, but I liked it enough to put this together ;)

Goran, that is an awesome sketch! I love it.

Edit: Hey guys I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could I maybe get someone to photoshop one of my Halloween pictures? I remember someone asked a similar question a while ago. Unfortunately, I can't find the post to potentially ask the same person.

Please let me know.

Thanks so much!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back