The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
poster3copy.png

who's that supposed to be sitting next to spidey
i agree with BDS... stealing work isn't cool

stealing work is stupid...just ask and be a man...
and its keanu reeves

wow...how is that stealing? He didn't claim it was his work. He modified it in a joking fashion. chill out.

Stealing has been going on a while in this forum, tbh. To this day, I still don't know why people do it if that is what he was doing.

Last edited:
wow...how is that stealing? He didn't claim it was his work. He modified it in a joking fashion. chill out.

yes he is by taking my name off the bottom and not giving me credit in the repost, that would be stealing....

You took one person's picture and put it on another person's picture. He took your picture of two other peoples' pictures and put a third person's picture on it. Nobody involved is really a creative genius here. Let's all just chill.

I'm not even saying you didn't do a good job, but to throw a hissy and call it stealing when it was, if anything, a parody, is just overkill. If he'd taken it as is and said it was his, sure, that's one thing, but he wasn't try to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Let's just enjoy these pics for what they are, and try not to blow things out of proportion, shall we?

This thread just hit rock bottom in one page.

Very Cool. Just one thing, i think Spidey should be bigger and take up more of the poster, as at the moment the publics eye is drawn to the buildings as opposed to him. Good work tho. :up:

I think that was a screen grab from the filming vid, that may be as big as he can get spidey without him getting very pixelated and distorted.

Be prepared for the lowest quality poster you will ever see...

spideyfun_11.jpg

Last edited:
Be prepared for the lowest quality poster you will ever see...

spideyfun_11.jpg
Hmm something looks out place here...

Must be that guy upside down in the tube behind the guy in red and blue tights.

Anyways...great work everyone. BDS, I love the poster you made. Excellent work as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"