The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man Fan Art & Manips Thread! 3.0 Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
spidd.jpg

^
Awesome work,can't wait to see this image come to life in the movie.

Hi Guys! I´ve working on my new model of spidey, for the manips thing u know? ;) so, here´s a wip just to chek it out! i think... this controversial suit will look awesome with postproduction and color balance... You will see...
Still a WIP!! my stuff comming soon! peace!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Holy crud man nice job. Really good modeling skills.

I would defintely encourage you to keep working on it and making it more detailed.

But the poses and model themselves are beyond perfect. :up:

He uses brush and a whole bunch of other stuff I made fun of

What program are you using hyzak?

I use the pipeline zbrush-maya/c4d, but sometimes for productive and faster times I use daz3d studio/carrara and pshop as well... in this case, its just daz 3d studio renders with imported geometry from zbrush and colored maps in pshop!

Dude went to your deviant art page and thats some awesome work with Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell you made there.

You're really talented dude. Defintely keep up the good work and keep us updated on your new Spidey project. :) :up:

The lenses were actually one of my favorite things of the manip. Well done man. :up:

I was actually hoping for a similar shape and size for the Webb film.

The lenses were actually one of my favorite things of the manip. Well done man. :up:

I was actually hoping for a similar shape and size for the Webb film.

T.y dude :woot: ...I'm actually pretty sure they are quite similar in size to the manip I've done, I'm just not too crazy about the goldish tint that they appear to have in some of the recent photos... but, they could be reflecting light or something, lol.

can't wait for this movie, I hope it's a saga and I hope Black Cat appears eventually

some advance...

Right click, save. Seriously dude, that should clear up a lot of people who are hating the suit right now. im curious to see it with the webbing. nice job

side note: I'll give you credit if i need this for a reference. not gonna steal it

some advance...

This is awesome! It makes me really appreciate the design overall. It also helps me to judge it a bit better. I really don't mind the updates overall....i mean.. the design across the back spider...i like fine... new spider on front ..fine..overall design down the arms and even ..yes even the legs.. i can live with. (even the *gulp* fingers) but man...i really wish the belt design was there. It really does lose something in my eyes. Not a deal breaker, just a personal wish. but hey...i ramble...GREAT JOB!

Thanx guys! I´m going for the webs, the shooters and eyes next week! my own movie poster will hit the hype soon! maybe you can help me with some poses from the comics as a reference, will ya? Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"