The Amazing Spider-Man The Official Spider-Man (Title TBA) Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man is going to compete with the avengers, batman and superman in 2012. The hype for those movies is going to be bananas! There's no way, Webb is going to lay all his cards on the table right now. A bit of misdirection to create a pleasent surprise is healthy.

Yeah I know. I also went on to say how it's just to get us all talking, in my weird over the top joke.
Holywood's going crazy with Superhero movies. It's gonna get to the point where people are just gonna want them to return to tv again and construct a long series of awesome adventures without worrying about craming it all in to 2 hours.

Nah, they are here to stay and I gladly hope it never stops.

2012 is going to be a freaking pot of gold though!

Imagine Spidey doing this"Parkour/Flips/Tricks"stuff.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7OhP8rpoQ

Out of those moves from that 9 min vid,doing half of that stuff would be f'n AMAZING imo!,I think the general audience would be blown away with the kids&teens rushing to get comics&Spidey merchandise.....with the Spidey/comics geeks like us having a complete JOY-Gasm!!!!!

Imagine Spidey doing this"Parkour/Flips/Tricks"stuff.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7OhP8rpoQ

Out of those moves from that 9 min vid,doing half of that stuff would be f'n AMAZING imo!,I think the general audience would be blown away with the kids&teens rushing to get comics&Spidey merchandise.....with the Spidey/comics geeks like us having a complete JOY-Gasm!!!!!

PArkour is awesome i remember when i used to do it.. Oh the fall!! The horror!!! IT would be nice to see if parker ran out of web fluid tho :awesome:

IMDB lists this guy as stunt double for "Peter Parker/Spider-Man", and he does a lot of cool parkour-like stuff in this video:
[YT]YAezTDOPQV4&feature=related[/YT]

IMDB lists this guy as stunt double for "Peter Parker/Spider-Man", and he does a lot of cool parkour-like stuff in this video:

Wow. I really hope that's true. Thats really great new though.

I remember wacthing that before and being in awe.

So awesome.

So f'n beautiful moves&potential for Spidey stunts!!!!!

the part where does the little fight thing with the other guy(1:00-1:10).....perfect to have in a Spidey vs Lizard fight scene!

Last edited:
spidermanrebootcostumes.jpg

The inspiration? :)

Last edited:
Has anyone considered that the costume we've seen could be his wrestling suit, AND the suit he'll be in for the whole film? What if this whole movie takes place during the show biz career/early stages after uncle Ben's death? That would explain why there's no Jameson.

Spider-Man: With Great Responsibility #2. Peter wore that outfit during his days on TV & wrestling.

@RealIronMan, The image is from Spider-Man: With Great Responsibility #2 by David Lapham???

Last edited:
Has anyone considered that the costume we've seen could be his wrestling suit, AND the suit he'll be in for the whole film? What if this whole movie takes place during the show biz career/early stages after uncle Ben's death? That would explain why there's no Jameson.

J.K. Simmons will be starring again as Jameson.. I guess.. I saw it in the web lately..

J.K. Simmons will be starring again as Jameson.. I guess.. I saw it in the web lately..

He released what his role as J.J would have been in Raimi's SM4 not what is going on in Webb's film.

Yeah, no JJJ in this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"