The Official SPOILER-FREE Taylor Kitsch/Gambit Discussion

danoyse

Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
Reaction score
The Taylor/Gambit discussion continues for the spoiler-free fans here!

Just remember, not hot-linking pics, and NO SPOILERS whatsoever. Anything not in spoiler-tags will be removed and the user will be infracted.

Enjoy! :woot:

Yippee!!! :D

Gotta make this feel like home, though...

xorigin-gambitsmash.gif

xorigin-gambitspin.gif

poppinthedeck.gif

:D

He is a cutie! :woot:
I have been waiting for Gambit since the first X-men movie. It's been worth the wait to have Taylor who was my first pick. :D

its totally been worth it and i love who they picked too!!!

yay! just like the good old times
Retroman posted this on the posters thread:

onesheetwolverine200903.jpg

is it me or the card has some effects? :wow:
we need a bigger version soon!

I haven't seen that poster before. It is a bit small to see if the card is lit or not... :( it might not be, this one wasn't:

gambitspliceposter3.jpg

but there's like a little glowing thing on top of the card... :wow:

*squints* Is that for glow or to show movement? It's too dang tiny. :p

I don't know what that is :hehe: but one thing is for sure: but HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME, even in that tiny pic
*thud*

Indeed. We need a HR version so I can chop Gambit's slice out of it like I did the last one. :p

This is so weird. I feel like we were a big happy family of Gambit fans, and now we're like disbanded. I really wish things would have stayed the way they were :waa:I just hope the movie does well in the box office, it worries me. I hope it does.

I know. There are so few of us here, it's not the same. :( I feel like a leper or something. I can only hope that they take solace in the fact that so many downloaded it. Lots of interest in it at least. :(

This is so weird. I feel like we were a big happy family of Gambit fans, and now we're like disbanded. I really wish things would have stayed the way they were :waa:I just hope the movie does well in the box office, it worries me. I hope it does.

ditto x infinity.....wow i sound like a middle schooler.....

at least this new forum was started :rolleyes:

It will be harder for us to get the little things though, new stills and the like, because we'd have to wade through the big spoilers to find just the new teeny ones. :(

There are so few of us there, too.
What does "ditto", mean, btw? I've always wondered.
And it sucks, 'cause I'm excited about Gambit's scenes but we can't post or see pics, or discuss them, so it's like the movie is out, but not really. Like we have to pretend it didn't. Shame on whoever leaked it :cmad:

Ditto means, the same since dittos used to be copied papers, :)

And we can still post pics as I have above, just not ones from the leaked film. New Taylor pic I found today ( or new to me anyhow)--

ljtaylor.jpg

Nice chest :oldrazz:
TAYLOR SHIPPING IS ALIVE!!!!
Taylor's hot, hot, hot, so hot......... forever hot.

Oooh. Wow, he's uh...rather hot. I mean, I thought he was cute all along, but yeah that last pic is uh...wow.

Do I spy his red eyes in that other previous picture? Is that trickery or does he really have the red eyes in the film?

There are so few of us there, too.
What does "ditto", mean, btw? I've always wondered.
And it sucks, 'cause I'm excited about Gambit's scenes but we can't post or see pics, or discuss them, so it's like the movie is out, but not really. Like we have to pretend it didn't. Shame on whoever leaked it :cmad:

I know. I'm slightly perturbed.

:cmad:

But what can we do? I'm just lying low, and brooding all alone in a dark corner with my 7-11 cups.

And being over-dramatic. I am the queen of that.

Haha, I had a feeling this thread would be made :cwink:

Glad to see it running, and with .gifs made by this awesome guy whose user name starts with 'J' and rhymes with ''rad'', just like he is himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"