The Official Suicide Squad Fan-art/Manips Thread

13395048_1544161272556057_1134362990_n.jpg

Cheers Guys,

new to the Forum and I need some help from you. Since this is the Suicide Squad Subforum i feel like you guys can give me a few pointers on were i may have made mistakes in this Suicide Squad Infographic

He4U0pB.png

I'm a graphic designer at our hometown shirt shop & designed this for my girlfriend & I to wear next month.

E4z2i1t.jpg

I don't get it :(

It's about that 'bear skin and soda on ice' line in helicopter. He seems to love that soda and Harley is annoyed :funny: pretty funny since she always wanted to engage him in....activities in comic books and he was always focused on something else

It's about that 'bear skin and soda on ice' line in helicopter. He seems to love that soda and Harley is annoyed :funny: pretty funny since she always wanted to engage him in....activities in comic books and he was always focused on something else

Ah, that makes sense now.

Yeah, I always liked my Joker as, essentially, asexual. However, Leto's Joker, especially if they are going to paint him and Harley as almost more of equals in their relationship/criminal empire, I can accept as having a sexual side.

Though I would still love moments like that from TAS, et al. "Don'tcha wanna rev your Harley?" I can see them working both with this Joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"