The OFFICIAL SUPERHERO HYPE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - KIPOBE VS ERZENGEL VS DARTHPHERE

I missed the voting. Some democracy.:cmad:
I don't think anyone ever expected that. :csad:

Edit: btw My vote would have switched to Kipobe due to the last minute interventions of JH & TMOB.

Democracy - being forced to vote through extensive harassment, closing elections early, selective counting of ballots etc, .. right? :yay:

I'm hoping its better then the old Paramount cartoon film

What's wrong with the "old Paramount cartoon film"?! That's one of my favorite animated films, darn it! :cmad: It makes me laugh and cry each time I watch it. I love it! :heart:

What's wrong with the "old Paramount cartoon film"?! That's one of my favorite animated films, darn it! :cmad: It makes me laugh and cry each time I watch it. I love it! :heart:

I LOVE the old cartoon. I want to see the movie BECAUSE I love the cartoon so much. It's one of my childhood favorates!

I'd totally date Spoons if just to make the point that he's cool.

Thanks I/P and M.Gluon. When I win the lottery one day, I'mm mail you guys some loot. :up:

I'd date Spoons, but Derek Fisher is no longer a Laker. :down

To Spoons:

Abaddon on the other hand. :csad:

:yay:
I've had it up to here with you!:cmad:
588-height-chart.jpg

Thanks I/P and M.Gluon. When I win the lottery one day, I'mm mail you guys some loot. :up:
Madav.gif

2 girlfriends eh? Normally I wouldn't even consider it but I'm like 98% sure that ATP is cheating on me with Darthphere. :dry:

I wouldn't look at it that way. I'd look at it that I'd gain both a boyfriend and girlfriend, and then I wouldn't have to look for either.

I LOVE the old cartoon. I want to see the movie BECAUSE I love the cartoon so much. It's one of my childhood favorates!
I own the DVD and the book and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it til the day I die. Is the movie as good as the animated film? What would you rate the recent release compared to the animated film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"