The OFFICIAL SUPERHERO HYPE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - KIPOBE VS ERZENGEL VS DARTHPHERE

No, Erz won't make it back in time to vote for the poll.

Get on YIM.

I voted for Darthphere. Because he's awesome?

TMOB must have just picked people at random... I got a campaign PM from him.

Vote for who I told you to vote for. TEDDY! :cmad:

Thats it!!

I'm getting my coon-skin cap and Bowie knife...

YOU"RE GOING DOWN FURBALL!!!! :cmad:

ISS...don't listen to the overstuffed couch cushion...VOTE ERZ

Vote for who I told you to vote for. TEDDY! :cmad:
Teddy ... nice secret Santa present ... but when you tell me who to vote for that is a tad presumptious.

I only have one vote. The party that wants it needs to tell me why they deserve my vote as a Canadian Ghost Rider fan ...

Make it so.

Pooh and the cheese head necrophilac Brodie

I'll vote for the who ever finds me a picture Donald Trump hugging Rosie O'Donnel.
:)

or whoever tells me to vote for them after this post.

.......:p

I'm throwing a pity vote towards the Darthphere/Sofa tandum.

BTW I don't recognize even half of the voters' names. :huh:

Teddy ... nice secret Santa present ... but when you tell me who to vote for that is a tad presumptious.

I only have one vote. The party that wants it needs to tell me why they deserve my vote as a Canadian Ghost Rider fan ...

Make it so.

Because as a New Yorker he's most of the way to Canada anyway, and can understand where you are coming from.

And last I checked Johnny Blaze was going to perform a stunt at the victory party if Erz wins :D :up:

Make it so.

untitled.jpg

I feel bad for Sofa I almost voted for her under Dangerman out of pity till I remembered the trash Darth has been saying about Action Comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"