The Official SuperHeroHype cook book

Super Kal

Proud Conservative
Reaction score
got a good recipe that you would like to share with your fellow SHH members? share it here :)

something I'd like to share is a side dish for starters... it's a meat and potato grub.

as this is a grub, the amount of ingredients are up to you... i personally used 2 lbs of bacon, 2 lbs of lean ground chuck, cheese, a quarter stick of butter, salt pepper and garlic, milk, and cheese

while i brought the potatoes to a boil, i used the grill to cook the bacon. you know the drill, cook the bacon to your desired crispiness. while that, cook up your ground chuck in a pan until brown, draining grease is up to you. after chuck is browned, mix in cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic or whatever spices you want. mash the potatoes to your desired look, while mixing in the butter and milk if desired.

then mix in the chuck, cheese, and any other flavors desired (in this case, i used smoky barbecue sauce). mix it all up, serve and enjoy.

depending on how much you use, this can either be used as a side dish, or the main dish, depending on what you want to do with it.

personally, this was my first time making it, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. gotta say i love cooking bacon on a grill... it gives a more outdoors feel to it, and it gives me a chance to just be the cook i always wanted to be :) it also is a nice added bonus to cook for the wife, and she can sit back and relax :)

if any of you out there who have a recipe that you would like to share with the rest of the members, feel free to do so :)

I just made a cake for my aunt for her birthday that was awesome! It was from a box but I discovered some tips to almost make like it's homemade. Found on Pinterest: check the box and add one or two more eggs than what the box says, use melted butter instead of oil and double the amount and use milk instead of water.

I just got back from Georgia and I brought back some key limes. I plan on making key lime fudge. For dinner fried ravioli, I'm hoping my toddler will eat it. But it sounds damn tasty to me too.

I'll be using shortbread for the crust. Condensed milk, 3 tbsp juice and zest of 4 key limes.
The ravioli is store bought, I'll dredge in buttermilk and then Italian breadcrumbs with parmesan cheese mixed in, fry it then dust with parmesan cheese. Marinara sauce for dipping, I might throw in some saffron to make it extra yummy.

*Tip-buy saffron and other spices in the International aisle, it's cheaper and spices are useless after a year so you don't need to buy so much to begin with.

*I actually think there's a thread like this already.

It must be lost. I know I've posted in one or two. Oh, well.

pickles has one, and there was another as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"