The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted before? Couldn't find it. In any case, I like it. :yay:

531195_4332764120193_792740942_n.jpg

Meow, it's purrfect! :super::batty::ww::hal::up:

I'm willing to bet $1000 they'll never put that WW-outfit on the big screen. :up:

Not because of the manip, but that design will never work for live action, especially not in the middle of the "Nolan"-verse.

That is Awesomeness! The Supes' suit looks great here. So many I wishes come from this manip... Like, I wish we had a wonder woman with that outfit, I wish Batman's cape really rested over his shoulders in the movies, and I wish superman didn't have two right feet. ;p just teasing. But seriously this is really good.

Not because of the manip, but that design will never work for live action, especially not in the middle of the "Nolan"-verse.

Not sure what you mean. Between Superman's suit and Catwoman's heels I think it works well in post-Nolan-verse.

cool manip

they could add Flash, and they'd have a pretty decent team for the first movie

If only GL had white gloves and a better story... Could have had potential...

I think that's the perfect faithful Wonder Woman outfit.. people b**** about the panties, well then give her a battle skirt. Looks just fine to me.

And Bale's Batman looks so great in these lineups.

I have manipulated the original fantastic design of this Superman animated version by someone on the board and came up with this. Kudos to the original artist though I don't know their name.

I hope you like it.

cartoonsupes2.jpg
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that batman in the big supes/ww/bm/gl pic is SICK.

that edited animated Superman is a downgrade from the original. what's up with his thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"