The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget 'Man of Steel' - there needs to be 'Anne of Steel' :hehe:

anne-hathaway-supergirl.jpg

That's... fake..?

That's... fake..?
Yeah, it's a manip in a manip thread. It looks great though. Anne of Steel will be busy taking on an apocalyptic mob of robots in the meantime.

Yeah, it's a manip in a manip thread. It looks great though. Anne of Steel will be busy taking on an apocalyptic mob of robots in the meantime.

Yeah, her head does seems a little off in tone compared to the legs.
It's good, but that posture is better.

Forget 'Man of Steel' - there needs to be 'Anne of Steel' :hehe:

anne-hathaway-supergirl.jpg

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

You know, I would have liked to have seen Anne as Lois Lane, but she was an awesome Catwoman so it all works out.

I decided to add a mos S in the clouds.

9k1XYL1J

Awesome wallpaper above! ^

Here's a less-than-awesome joke:

Russ-ElCrowe.jpg

Hi, I've been searching two unwatermarked behind the scene pictures of "Man of Steel" but I haven't found them. So, a friend cleaned them for me. Here they are :

T3pJP.jpg

D006L.jpg

PS : Sorry for my poor english...

Last edited:
Being that this is my !000th post I thought I'd finally share some of my own fan works. I usually post other artist's stuff because I'm not really a fan of showing my own. lol This is a work in progress (wip) and it's not supposed to be Cavill but will be the MOS suit when finished. I didn't want to make this of HC bc I wanted to share what I think Superman looks like. Plus I wanted to wait for the movie to say whether Henry is really Superman or not. :cwink:

IMG_20121121_150648.jpg

*hmm... is it there now?

Last edited:
I tried to fix it. But if it's not there then it wasn't meant for me to share. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"