The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m working in the color thank you, maybe not much saturated like yours but the color will be diferent.

supermancolor_by_alejit0-d559hid.jpg

What do you think???

Perfect... Matches the real suit...

I like the black on the piping and gauntlets, reminds me a bit of fliesher superman. I wanted to see how it would look on cavil, the yellow is a bit bright but I like how it came out. Credit to ifredrice for the original image.

b1LgLF0f

What do you think???
This is way better, but I think we may have something like this (the colors are based on the picture with Cavill and and the blonde hair child) :

attachment.php

A bit brighter but not too much.

i can't wait to see this suit in live action. haters be gone! SuperKal, here's lookin' at you. hahaha.

Excellent stuff dude, checked out your deviantart.

Are the individual parts of the costume separate from the body or is it all one piece? If they're separate, would love to see you model a classic version :up:

Felt like MOS needed a little tweaking.

13817472b.jpg

Smoothed out the texture on the S and rendered it to match the comic book logo. Fixed the belt for a classic-style design. Also brightened the red and yellows.

Pic snip
Hi everyone, this my new 3d version from man of steel, is a working progress coming soon the hair and skin textures.

Well the old version too

pic snip

Looks SUPER ;) Just really great work! Would it be possible for you to give us that pic with the traditional comic outfit?

This is way better, but I think we may have something like this (the colors are based on the picture with Cavill and and the blonde hair child) :

attachment.php

A bit brighter but not too much.

That's AWESOME!

13817472b.jpg

Smoothed out the texture on the S and rendered it to match the comic book logo. Fixed the belt for a classic-style design. Also brightened the red and yellows.

PERFECT!

I like the black on the piping and gauntlets, reminds me a bit of fliesher superman. I wanted to see how it would look on cavil, the yellow is a bit bright but I like how it came out. Credit to ifredrice for the original image.

b1LgLF0f

I don't like the black and those colors are WAY too bright. He could glow in the dark! haha

13817472b.jpg

completely unnecessary...it needs no tweaking

13817472b.jpg

The red literally hurt my eyes. That's way too bright.

13817472b.jpg

And this proves the trunks look hideous on the new suit.

no, it just proves that you have a differing opinion over Superman's trunks, which you're entitled to.

i have no problem with the piping as long as there is another color to break up the blue

i have no problem with the piping as long as there is another color to break up the blue

But the purpose of the piping is to compensate for the lack of briefs. So of course when you add the briefs, the piping becomes unnecessary.

I'm happy with the red. Did some more tweaking and got rid of the piping. Here it is side-by-side with MOS suit.
superman__man_of_steel_costume_comparison_by_thedreaded1-d55c8i7.jpg

there's no purpose to the piping since they're the same color... for all intents and purposes, it's there as a fashion statement.
I'm sure once the gaffer's done lighting, it'll look great.

there's no purpose to the piping since they're the same color...

I just told you what it's there for. The color has nothing to do with anything.

for all intents and purposes, it's there as a fashion statement.

No it isn't. It's there because the Kryptonians need something to attach their weapons to.

I'm sure once the gaffer's done lighting, it'll look great.

you think they're going to make them light up or something, because that's the only way they're going to be noticed since they're basically the same color as the blue on the suit...

I'm happy with the red. Did some more tweaking and got rid of the piping. Here it is side-by-side with MOS suit.
superman__man_of_steel_costume_comparison_by_thedreaded1-d55c8i7.jpg

It feels funny admitting this but... I really don't care for classic suit here. The MOS suit just "feels" better. The classic suit looks... weird (I can't believe Im saying this). To me it comes off like a costume with the trunks. The only thing about the MOS are the color tones but I'm not even worried about that either bc I think the colors will be richer than in the promo pic.

Okay I'm just gonna let this one out. I've held it in for too long.

I don't know who started the manips with this Cavill head but the way it has been manipulated... I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the cheek bones. Or maybe the jawline or the brows. SOMETHING has been changed about him. But... and I know this is strange.. but all I see is Kate Winslet.

fAE0n.jpg

There I said it. Feel free to ignore this.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"