The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth and Justice as requested :)
truth_and_justice_by_rocketman28-d5oly2d.jpg

I always thought a simple "Believe" would be more powerful than asking the actual question. it allows you to think of so many other uplifting things than a man flying, which is what superman represents.

See, I feel differently. We've gotten so bogged down with "teh realizm" and become so jaded, I think the question represents the fanciful nature that comics originated with. And, although perhaps more metaphorically, it asks us to look up in hope instead of staring down and accepting everything for what it is and seeing no way out of it.

Think about it.

Do you believe a man can fly?
:supes:

This took me about 2 days in all to do, It was realy fun to do tho. obviously its from the new startrek movie i just photoshopped the hell out of it, lol i completely re photoshopped superman using components from the trailer and also the costume photos. also a little treat i added the daily planet in the background changed the rubble added more to get rid of the startrek shape. got rid of the london backdrop made it more metropolis. well thats about it i think. hope everyone likes it :)

154455_316972441740740_208493112_n.jpg

This took me about 2 days in all to do, It was realy fun to do tho. obviously its from the new startrek movie i just photoshopped the hell out of it, lol i completely re photoshopped superman using components from the trailer and also the costume photos. also a little treat i added the daily planet in the background changed the rubble added more to get rid of the startrek shape. got rid of the london backdrop made it more metropolis. well thats about it i think. hope everyone likes it :)

Love it :up:

Heh, nice.

Nice. I've seen some really nice Manips on here and this is one of the most creative, especially because you combined two different movies and added your own stuff.

I have a challenge for you though if you're up to it? Do you think you can turn the Star Trek symbol upside down and alter it to look like the \S/ Shield on superman's chest that way it is like a silhouette for the shield rather than Start Trek Symbol or a triangle?

well i have a few versions where i did the shield but to me it blocked out too much of the background and incased superman too much.

well i have a few versions where i did the shield but to me it blocked out too much of the background and incased superman too much.

Okay. I thought it would look cool, but could see how it would incase him too much.

okay heres one i just thought up using rubble so a smaller version above what do ya think.

mos_poster_added_symbol_by_rocketman28-d5on2i1.jpg

Ok so my photoshop skills are negligible due to both iPad and lack of photoshop skills :hehe: but here's a sort of proof-of-concept I just threw together..any one of you artists want to try and "legitimize" it? :woot:

imageisg.jpg

Ok so my photoshop skills are negligible due to both iPad and lack of photoshop skills :hehe: but here's a sort of proof-of-concept I just threw together..any one of you artists want to try and "legitimize" it? :woot:

imageisg.jpg

I like! Nice tag line and background.

Thanks! :woot: I came up with a somewhat better version. Bear in mind, I'm working with my iPad and a free pseudo-photoshop app :hehe:

imagezncp.jpg
If you could get in among the letters with a softer brush that'd make it even better. Good job regardless :up:

That star trek - Superman poster mash up is cool.

Who made that motion poster one with him flying in the sun?

Last one, I promise. I didn't just want a huge black space, so I sort of took my cue from my tagline. Thoughts?

imageprc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"