The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for Hollwood reporter, but variety has proven its credibility.

Well since that article at Screenrant pointed to 2012 and now Latino Review has also received what looks to be a preliminary slate that says 2012...

So you believe him when he told Latino Review that Brandon Routh was in the offices meeting with them about Superman?

Well since that article at Screenrant pointed to 2012 and now Latino Review has also received what looks to be a preliminary slate that says 2012...
That's such a minor thing, frankly any one of us here could guess a random date between 2010-2012. 2012 would be a logical estimate.

So you believe him when he told Latino Review that Brandon Routh was in the offices meeting with them about Superman?

Yes.

Now This is why he is my choice for Superman :D

clark11jg8.png

HO....LY.....S**T!! :wow::wow:

Ive never seen this before it looks like something similar to how Mike perceives the Superman suit & his artwork so I'd say it was his...friggin amazing :up:

Yeah, his work is ridiculous. Great job as always.

Im not a fan of Welling as Supes(as others said, he looks too boyish, even if he is 30 or so), but that is one awesome manip.

yeah i also dont like the colors. its not blue but purple

This has nothing to do with the reboot but I had no clue where else to put it since I couldn't find any kind of general \S/ fanart thread. So I hope you all like.

I know you all are very familiar with this .gif
BatmanvsSupermanOwned.gif

I thought it was about time that someone make a reply to it, so I went ahead and made this, hope you all like :hehe: :supes:

SupermanvsBatman-Owned-jd.gif

This has nothing to do with the reboot but I had no clue where else to put it since I couldn't find any kind of general \S/ fanart thread. So I hope you all like.

I thought it was about time that someone make a reply to it, so I went ahead and made this, hope you all like :hehe: :supes:

HAHAHA!! Good one. It shows what would REALLY happen in a confrontation between these two :hehe:

Hahaha Glorious! Great one JaD

As JaD mentioned, there doesn't seem to be a general Supe fanart thread.. so I'll just post these here.

Concept for my own Superman... comments?

Supe_Concept.jpg

LooksLikeAJobFor.jpg

OK Now fix it... Make his hair parted on te other side. and open the neck and make the S bigger.
and for the love of mom. Get rid of that S on the belt.

I love that, Mostpowerful :up:

Just enhance the suit and it'll be perfect.

Good! But I didn't make it; I have no freaking idea on how to do manips or any of that stuff, unfortunately. The poster called Vividly Pathetic from Bluetights made it.

And yeah, I'll join the rest, this RULES!! :word:

Agreed. Fantastic!

Hah! That gif is still one of my favorite creations! I'm glad to see it's still bringing people laughs.

However, JaD, you do realize this means war, right? You can expect my retort some time around the DVD release of the Dark Knight.

Hah! That gif is still one of my favorite creations! I'm glad to see it's still bringing people laughs.

However, JaD, you do realize this means war, right? You can expect my retort some time around the DVD release of the Dark Knight.
Holy crap, you made that? :wow: Nice to meet 'cha! :brucebat:

But you know, :hehe: I'm not trying to start a war :oldrazz: ('course not pshhh) I was just so surprised I never saw anyone making a .gif of the contrast :supes: If you plan on doing a retort around the DVD release, heck I guess I don't have a problem with writing any ideas if I think of any before then. But I love the one I made so far soooo much. It was alot of fun to make.

And thanks for the remarks guys, definitely one of my best pieces of work, glad you all enjoy it :up:

Frankly, I would question it because not a single post in your blog sites a single source and lacks any proof what so ever. I've not seen anything in your blog that proves you are credible.

I wonder the same thing with this guy FilmNerd. He talks like he is gods gift to Superman rumor mongering and he is Horn and Robinovs lapdog or something.

I would like to see some proof that he is actually credible. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"