The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kent-2.jpg

This looks like a job...
superhamm1-1.jpg

...for Superman!

Last edited:
This even funnier than what I talked about above. Someone coming to a Superman forum that was made to discuss your love of Superman to say that they would not go see a Superman movie just because the actor they wanted for the role didn't get it. This stuff is hilarious.

Did he say that because his favorite actor didn't get cast or because that cast is overall meh? I don't know anything about West, but Zane, Hammer, and Biel don't do anything for me. I'd be very unimpressed with that cast, though I'd still watch the movie.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a manip of Owain Yeoman as Superman, but I'm not at that stuff.

"Uh-oh, someone's all bent out of shape over my hair!"
kent-2.jpg

"Stand aside now..."
FCurl-1.jpg

"...this \S/hield can block any flames!
FThrow-1.jpg

Jon Hamm = :supes:

Haha, i stand corrected... Because there is nothing more Superman than throwing a cellophane S off your chest

Did he say that because his favorite actor didn't get cast or because that cast is overall meh? I don't know anything about West, but Zane, Hammer, and Biel don't do anything for me. I'd be very unimpressed with that cast, though I'd still watch the movie.

He didn't actually specify if it was the actor playing Superman or the overall cast. But the point of my post was this....

....this is the SUPERMAN forum....and for someone to come into the SUPERMAN forums that is geared towards people who love the SUPERMAN character and the movies, TV shows, and comics based upon him, just so that they can say that they would not go and see a hypothetical imaginary movie about SUPERMAN starring a group of actors that have not actually been cast as the characters....is to me laughable. That is sterotypical comicbook fanboy that the media just lives to ridicule and point out as being what all of us are.

And...as you yourself stated...YOU would still watch the movie. All of us SUPERMAN or comic book fans would watch the movie.

^ Both Clark and Superman look really creepy and grotesque there. I'm not insulting your work, I'm just saying this is why Jon Hamm doesn't work for me at all.

Nice work, I like the layout. Clark's a little odd, but Superman looks great, earnest, determined. Who are Brainiac and Luthor?
Im pretty sure its

Luthor-Jason Isaacs

Brainiac-Paul Bettany

It's a bird! No it's a plane!
hammer.jpg

No, it's Superman!

Just a simple manip with Chris as Supes. There are 2 versions of the symbol. One mine and one from SR. I wish i could have the same metallic effect in mine too. I think it is what the shield needs for a movie.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back