The Official Superman Marketing Campaign Thread

moslogob.jpg

My take on the banner.

Put a chain on it and I can see it being sold at Hot Topic.

my first response to the teaser poster is underwhelming, a direct copy of SR

well, superman marketing sucks as usual.

"Look-- Up in the Sky" should be the tagline. Or just settle for the S-shield and leave it at that.

I still like the "save us" tagline that someone came up with....perfect plain,simple, and to the point.....not to mention sheer awesomeness :)

Does anybody know what the name of that font is yet? It might be Calibri Bold, but the F isn't the same.

WHATSTHEMOSFONT.jpg

Last edited:
Try stretching it. It looks pretty close, but too narrow.

Oh yeah I forgot about they were supposedly filming a scene with Lois eating at IHOP. So that could mean we may get some Superman-themed platters. I can dream...

my first response to the teaser poster is underwhelming, a direct copy of SR

well, superman marketing sucks as usual.
That's just the thing. This is NOT a teaser poster. It's just a banner for the Facebook page.

How can you say the marketing sucks? The marketing, if you want to call it that, has only just begun.

Batman wasn't the only one to do a Got Milk ad....

postersupermangotmilk.jpg

Then MOS will probably do it, too. :D

Marketing effort for SR was bad, the photos released were terrible, and Routh's poses (whoever asked him to pose like that) was pretty bad.

Let's face it, marketing for both Superman Returns and Green Lantern was bad.

I did like the Superman Returns website...it had some neat stuff on it. I guess it's still up and running....

i hated the DVD art for SR too.

I did like the Superman Returns website...it had some neat stuff on it. I guess it's still up and running....
Which reminds me when is the MOS website supposed to be up? I think they may launch when the teaser is out.

I don't see what's wrong with the f***ing cape...srsly.

it looks like a black triangle...it doesn't look natural. they should have let it drape off his back...but not pull it straight back. It looks dumb

Is there a point about Legendary's logo being there, but not WB's? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"