The Official Tattoo Thread (from now on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bathrat said:
Skin is the largest organ of the body. Why anyone would think injecting ink into an organ (let alone the largest) is a good idea is completely beyond me.
But I've had a tattoo for six months and nothing bad has come of it.
It's not any more of a bad idea than painting the walls of your house.
Just don't get carried away.

Captain Bryan said:
But I've had a tattoo for six months and nothing bad has come of it.
It's not any more of a bad idea than painting the walls of your house.
Just don't get carried away.

Tattooing has been done for thousands of years in hundreds of cultures. It's not that big of a deal, really.

jag

jaguarr said:
Tattooing has been done for thousands of years in hundreds of cultures. It's not that big of a deal, really.

jag
I know, but I don't like when people's entire bodies are covered with tattoos:p

Captain Bryan said:
I know, but I don't like when people's entire bodies are covered with tattoos:p

I guess you better not run off and join a Maori tribe, then. :D I'm not into heavy tattoo coverage, either, but I do think that a couple of tastefully done tattoos can look really good.

jag

jaguarr said:
I guess you better not run off and join a Maori tribe, then. :D I'm not into heavy tattoo coverage, either, but I do think that a couple of tastefully done tattoos can look really good.

jag
Damn *strikes off joining Maori Tribe from his list of things to do*
:D

howdy everyone. Im fairly new to the boards, but ive been posting fanart over at the fanart forum, and it seems like the guys over there really like it, so I figured some of you guys might wanna see some of my tattoo work. Ive been tattooing professionally for just over 2 years. Iv done close to 4 or 5 hundred tattoos, these few are just some of the ones i have uploaded on my computer, lemme know whatcha think and if you guys wanna post any tattoos you have, feel free, I always dig seeing other people's work.

and for those of you who wanna se some artwork:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151795

dscn29966nb.jpg

dscn26427sr.jpg

dscn19695np.jpg

Heres me working on my cousin
dscn25466tc.jpg

and heres his tatoo
backpeice8mc.jpg

more comin. . .

Sweet. Very nice work dude. I'd let you have a go at my inking my skin anyday :):up:

I already have 2 myself, need another one now though I think...

dscn31582oq.jpg

dscn32647ps.jpg

dscn34799ir.jpg

heres me working on my leg

dscn32307cs.jpg

and heres my tattoos I did on myself (gobby is still in progress). . .

mytat9ke.jpg

dscn36179nf.jpg

What exactly does the Evolution one stand for?

The others are self explanitory, but that one confuses me.

Klxnt said:
What exactly does the Evolution one stand for?

The others are self explanitory, but that one confuses me.
beats me, I just do the tattoos. ;)

Doing a tattoo on yourself?

Thats pretty hardcore man.

:eek: *drools over the Spidey & Gobby tat's*

Damn thoughs are some fine looking tattoo's. Makes me want to go get another one now. I think I'll treat myself in the new year! :D

Nice pose there you picked for your Spidey tat. I want a Spidey one done, but I'm still trying to find a cool looking pose & decide where on my body it'll go (probably end up on my calf muscle).

Good work again :up:

I don't have comic art though each tattoo I have respents a trail in my life. I want to have at least no less then 7 of them.

I have three tatt's: I have a great white shark on my forearm, a dragon on my leg, and on my other leg I have a tatt of my cartoon character. :)

I posted a pic of my new tat last week:

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151656&highlight=tattoo

It's healing incredibly fast. I usually heal very quickly, but this has just been crazy. It's already gone through it's initial round of scaling and is about halfway through it's secondary peeling stage. All in a week. My tat artist was stunned that it's healing so quickly. He said most people take about 3 weeks to get to the stage of healing that I'm currently at, and I'm only on day 9 of having it. Maybe I'm a mutant like Wolverine or something. :up:

Nice work, by the way, Draw4u. I like the Spidey and Gobbey tat's! :up:

jag

My tatt's are of my
right arm hand praying = as in saying praying to god for help and wisdom through out life
my left arm a dagger going through it sayin in half a circle around the hilt only the then through the middle strong survive
and on my back a huge cross with Palms 143:10 in the middle of it. for all the burdens I will have to carry

Yuck, I hate huge tattoos on guys...especially ones with confederate flags, classy. :up:

Venice said:
Yuck, I hate huge tattoos on guys...especially ones with confederate flags, classy. :up:

Look, it's not the size of the tattoo, it's the motion in the ocean with the ink and the lotion.

Or.. something.....

:eek: wow!! :eek:

spidey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

DOG LIPS said:
Look, it's not the size of the tattoo, it's the motion in the ocean with the ink and the lotion.

Or.. something.....

Huh? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"