The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

By Larry Quach

cPxhl.jpg

Very nice.

That video was brilliant Sync0py. Best tribute I've seen by far. I thought I was going to start crying at the end.

What a tribute! i teared up at the end! Ive seen a few epic tributes on youtube, check out "Remember The Dark Knight Trilogy"..but this one is my new fav. Great job Sync0py!

"No, I came here to stop you."
You took one of the lamest lines in the entire trilogy and made it freaking epic. Sir, I applaud you.

Beautiful tribute.

Aw, I made a bet with myself that you'd have made the "the other kids at school won't believe me" into Jason/ Red Hood.

He still could be if you want.. I was just going to start with his upbringing being the streets and that kid was raised in the Narrows. Thing is, don't know if he'd look exactly like him... I cringe at that kid when I watch Begins since I know he's that king brat Lannister

Okay, I need to bring this up: Blake was inherited the mantle of BATMAN; not Robin, nor Nightwing; Batman. So, could someone a make a manip of him as Batman?

What's the name of the track that goes in the part "you came back to die for you city" ?

What's the name of the track that goes in the part "you came back to die for you city" ?

[YT]y6lTKqnhsoU[/YT]

It's from the end of this looong-ass suite from Zimmer.

Okay, I need to bring this up: Blake was inherited the mantle of BATMAN; not Robin, nor Nightwing; Batman. So, could someone a make a manip of him as Batman?
No, that's just how you interpret it. Some have the same interpretation, some interpret it as Robin or Nightwing, hence the manips. He carries the symbol forth but it could be any of the 3. It's up to the audience.

But even though i prefer JGL as Nightwing, i agree with you in wanting some Batman/Blake manips. Just to see what they would look like. Maybe in a Beyond suit or a classic grey & black suit.

What is that song that plays at the end of the retrospective? It is also played in this scene, when Batman becomes....Batman:
batman+watches+over+Gotham.jpg

It's on the Batman Begins Complete Score. The title of the track is Rachel Attacked.

It's also present towards the end of the track 'Lasiurus' from the BB OST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"