The Official THEATRICAL TRAILER thread (Merged)

Glad we don't have to wait till the 17th. This is So Cool!!!!!!:woot::woot:

I'm soooo darn happy that we WILL get a trailer next week. I really hate ComicBookMovie.com for stating bull*****

I'm wondering if they're going to show whole trailer. Shows like Hollywood Access and E.T. always say they're going to premiere a trailer for whatever movie and then end up showing only a piece of it. I've never seen a trailer premiered on MTV so I don't know how they work.

hitmanyr2k said:
I'm wondering if they're going to show whole trailer. Shows like Hollywood Access and E.T. always say they're going to premiere a trailer for whatever movie and then end up showing only a piece of it. I've never seen a trailer premiered on MTV so I don't know how they work.

Oh don't worry....when MTV say they are going to show a trailer, they show it. I refused to watch a trailer debut on ET when Batman and Robin came out, lol.

DOG LIPS said:
New trailer = :up::up::up:

Having to watch an MTV show to see it = :down:down:down

I don't even get MTV in the place I'm staying at right now. :cmad:

F**king awesome that it's released earlier though!

drmick said:
For those of us outside North America (yes, there are in fact other nations outside North AMerica, Iraq and Afghanistan), how can we be sure that Sony won't put the squeeze on youtube to remove the footage, like they did with the Comic-Con trailer initially.
That's why you have to be quick.

the dvr is all set i will have it recorded and online later that night...provided dvr doesnt **** up

just set my tivo........i;m so excited

Yeah, that's probably the best idea. Either wait for it to hit the net, or set your VCR/etc. to record the show so you can fast forward through the MTV nonsense.

Just got the news from SHH's main page. That's great.:up:

I really wish it was Tuesday instead. (Mondays suck)

Anyway, I'm recording it. I did it to the Spider-Man 2 trailer when it came on TV. Of course, I'm 100% sure it will be on Youtube awhile after it hits.

Great news.:spidey::up:

It'll be released online around midnight, most likely.

Jesster32388 said:
And another thing, although I'm glad we are getting a new trailer I'm kinda suprised it's ganna be on MTV first. I mean for one WB ussualy has done that (Batman Begins and constintine) and when the Spider-man 2 trailer came out it was during a break for the aprentice (sp?) And that made sense because it had a large group of people watching. So I just thought it was going to be with Heros, that would have been huge, so many people watch that show and what better way to show people the new trailer then to show that many people it. I dunno ethier way we are getting the trailer early so I'm happy.

Dummy, Warner Brothers owns proprietery rights to DC Comics, of course they're going to have Batman and Superman trailers. Marvel, on the other hand, is an independent company and the Spidey film is being produced in conjunction with Sony, so why would a rival production company advertise the film on their network?

You dumbass.

Adieu. :ninja:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!, its ganna be on mtv next thursday, im defenitley watching it.

I hope we finally see Venom. It probably depends on whether or not it's a theatrical. I can't help but think that if Venom will be in it, they will announce it ahead of time.

Spider-Bite said:
I hope we finally see Venom. It probably depends on whether or not it's a theatrical. I can't help but think that if Venom will be in it, they will announce it ahead of time.
Yeah, they better not let me down with "No Venom".

ShinyBlackSuit said:
Yeah, they better not let me down with "No Venom".

that would be irritating to be disapointed once again with the no venom. He's overdue. It was really disapointing when they said we were getting a picture of Venom and all we got was Eddie with the symbiote crawling on him.

DOG LIPS said:
New trailer = :up::up::up:

Having to watch an MTV show to see it = :down:down:down

this just about sums it up for me

at least it wasn't my super sweet sixteen or something :ninja:

VENOM would probably be in hte last couple of seconds...then it will be on youtube in the next minute then the pics will be upp then the millions of threads will emerge PREPARE FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"