The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice work here guys, but I really want to see some Brian Blessed as Odin manips please!

Are there any manips of Chris Hemsworth as Ultimate Thor?

By the bristling beard of Brian Blessed - there's a Thor smily now! :thor:

This is a manip by JerzeyHellboy I've found on DeviantArt. Sorry if it's already on the board.

Thor_movie_poster_by_JerzeyHellboy.jpg

http://jerzeyhellboy.deviantart.com/

That is freakin' Sa-WEET! Very nice interpretation. I'm hopeing his get-up is something similar to this but maybe not have the helmet so ornate. Wish we had a front view.

Last edited:
Inspiration comes in strange forms...like this song:

malekith.jpg

I'm also working on Loki...

Last edited:
Pretty cool. I certainly wouldn't mind a look along those lines for the movie. :up:

I wish I would have a manip to post, but it's so hard to decide how to do the costume for Thor and what the texture's of the costume would be... Anyway, here's a manip I found. Head's a bit too big in it, but other then that it's quite fine piece:

2vtp69u.jpg

that was posted not to long again in the thor boards here. Its was made from some poster hear trying to pull a joke saying it was real, then a few sites ran with it.

The only thing that I would have added that would have made it cooler to me is the rainbow bridge.

A taste of things to come perhaps? Enjoy!

thor.jpg

I gotta say even though I don't rate him as an actor, as I was designing this I could see Hemsworth definitely has the right looks.

thor.jpg

I gotta say even though I don't rate him as an actor, as I was designing this I could see Hemsworth definitely has the right looks.
That's awesome.
icon14.gif
jmc

thor.jpg

Awesome! Can you make that one without the beard?

I'm sorta stuck with the beard coz Hemsworth had facial hair in every decent quality photo of him I found.

No problem, I was just curious to see the beardless version. The one you did is already fantastic! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"