The Official Thor News and Set Pics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, dividends? Okay, maybe, but that's against the company, not the movie. You keep suggesting that the bulk of the movie profits are all going straight to Disney, and Chewy suggested 85%. Neither is true.

What do you think Disney paid 4 billion for? To put their company name in the credits?

Disney owns Marvel. Marvel owns the Thor movie. Use the transitive property :cwink:

Oh, dividends? Okay, maybe, but that's against the company, not the movie. You keep suggesting that the bulk of the movie profits are all going straight to Disney, and Chewy suggested 85%. Neither is true.
yes, the bulk of the profits go to disney, as they own the property and paid for the production.

yes, the bulk of the profits go to disney, as they own the property and paid for the production.

How could Disney have paid for the production that started production several months before Disney bought Marvel? :whatever:

Last edited:
Marvel was funding the movie with a loan. Disney paid off the loan

What's this from RealIronMan?
Just a little banner, my friend:
fantastic2.jpg
fantastic2.jpg
fantastic2.jpg

Bah, I hope it's on TRON: Legacy. I don't actually intend to watch The Fighter or True Grit. :o

Th Fighter promisses to be a good film,but True Grit sound awesome.If the trailer comes with this films, Thor will be not the only good thing on screen.

Out of all the "News and Speculation", "News and Set Picture", "News and Discussion" etc. threads for the 4 big summer superhero movies that this is the only one that isnt crazy

Out of all the "News and Speculation", "News and Set Picture", "News and Discussion" etc. threads for the 4 big summer superhero movies that this is the only one that isnt crazy
The Green Lantern one wasn't crazy until an hour ago.

4? i'm forgetting one, thor, cap, gl, and?

I think that's for the best. I've been doing the same

Thor: God of Thunder Q/A - 2nd Trailer premiere & More:

images

Q1) I know you guys are releasing info on December but will that include gameplay videos of Thor game for 360 and PS3?

Sega: "You will get to see more gameplay footage from all the different versions starting in December and throughout the months that follow."

Q2) Will Thor throw his hammer in the 360 and PS3 version and how does this mechanic work?

Sega: "Yes, Thor can throw his hammer in all versions of the game. The way it works depends on the version of the game."

Q3) Will we see some alternate costumes for Thor in this game?

Sega: "Yes, there will be several alternate costumes to unlock."

Q4) Will there be any cheat codes for the game (we really need some)?

Sega: "We're not a big fans of cheat codes, but one never knows. ;-)"

RealIronMan my friend if we had a contest for top Informer you'd win Hands Down!
STILL not liking the different versions for the different systems. I feel like we're getting ripped off somehow.
Thor: God of Thunder Q/A - 2nd Trailer premiere & More:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77