The Official Thor News and Set Pics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you people just wait for one measly day?

JAK®;19336698 said:
All reported crowd reactions in a nutshell;

Person loved it - the crowd applauded

Person hated it - the crowd booed

Very funny. :oldrazz::woot:

I just didn't know when they planned to release it online. I've stayed out of the Thor forums for awhile to try to keep myself spoiler free(somewhat) so I didn't even know until a moment ago that the trailer was coming out sooner than what we expected(tron legacy).

I love Collider and appreciate that they always put up the audio.

So many awesome details about this trailer!:D
The next hours are gonna be looong ones....

I loved that :

Kyle later explained what we saw. Thor and the others were on an ice planet, filled with frost giants, where Thor "brought a nuclear blast of lightning to a gun fight," and the collateral damage is what we witnessed happening to his friends. "

So many awesome details about this trailer!:D
The next hours are gonna be looong ones....
For once, I'm actually glad I work literally almost all day on Fridays. Time creeps by a bit quicker when I have the distraction of s*** to do at work. 7'll be here in no time for me. :up:

"(Thor) brought a nuclear blast of thunder to a gun fight"

Can't wait!

Anthony Hopkins
PHYSICALLY KICKIN SOME ASS!!!

Last edited:
Guys, could we keep the descriptions spoiler-tagged until the premiere of the trailer tonight, please? Let everyone get a chance to see it spoiler-free if they want to.

I have such a hardon for Feige, love hearing him talk about these movies. Has similar sensibilities to me, I feel. And unlike other studio heads, he knows his **** about the books and seems to really understand how to make the source material work on the screen without compromising it.

I have such a hardon for Feige, love hearing him talk about these movies. Has similar sensibilities to me, I feel. And unlike other studio heads, he knows his **** about the books and seems to really understand how to make the source material work on the screen without compromising it.
Yes & he keeps mentioning a lot of interesting things, that, in one way or another, will be connected with some other Marvel Studios movies.

It amazes me that others interested in adapting s*** wouldn't bother to at least acquaint themselves with it.

Yeah,He has a great vision on how these characters work and on what's necessary to integrate characters from such different backgrounds.

Oh man, after listening to the Tom Hiddleston I forgot it was a Thor movie. Loki's the #1 thing I'm looking forward to in this.

It's a good day.

WHOA! Just listened to this part of the Collider set visit video:

Speaking about the set pieces on Thor: "There's someone trapped in ice."

Is this how they're linking the 2011 films?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"