The Official TIH Theatrical Trailer Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CGI is stunning. This isn't a real creature it's fictional. How much better can you create a green monster like that in a live action city setting at night. LOL Far superior CGI to Ang Lee's.

Actually I'd say it's on par.. if not a smidgen better.

Truly both Hulks are incredibly different style-wise.

CGI is stunning. This isn't a real creature it's fictional. How much better can you create a green monster like that in a live action city setting at night. LOL Far superior CGI to Ang Lee's.

I'd say it's more on par with it, I thought the CGI was good in Ang's film so I'm not knocking the new one.

Still can't wait to see the entire film, Abom does look better than the figure while in motion and they actually gave him a neck!

This Hulk design looks like the Professor version from the comics I think.

Actually I'd say it's on par.. if not a smidgen better.

Truly both Hulks are incredibly different style-wise.

I agree, on par but they've still got a few months to improve even moreso :woot:.

Best i could do for now guys:

999.jpg

555.jpg

111.jpg

222.jpg

777.jpg

Ang's was good, but this one honestly looks like he leaped off the ****ing page.

Well, after viewing pictures of the Abomination figure earlier...I can say I was clearly worried about the design.
Having seen the trailer, that completely changes my mind. It was awesome. Abom looks pretty damn decent. As Terry mentioned, this IS the Hulk, right from the comics.

I love the CGI skin. It's damn near perfect. It looks like skin and the veins are cool.

Now prepare for a barrage of threads consisting of "the Hulk/Abomination number of skin cells/hairs/jumping speed/skin tone" as their titles. And possibly one about Liv as Betty. :o

OK AFTER WATCHING THE TRAILER 3 TIMES IN THE LAST 7 MINUTES I HAVE COME TO THE UNBIASED CONCLUSION THAT IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!:eek::up: I LOVE HOW GRITTY AND REAL IT LOOKS!!!:ninja: THE CGI IS FANTASTIC AND FOR THOSE WHO SAY IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL, IT'S YOUR OPINION AND I RESPECT IT, BUT UM, THEY'RE NOT REAL!!!:o:oldrazz: WHEN WATCHING THESE MOVIES, YOUR BRAIN WILL ALWAYS TELL YOU IT'S CGI, WHICH IS WHY SOME SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF IS NEEDED TO AT LEAST ENJOY THE MOVIE, PERSONALLY, I LOVED IT, 10/10!!!:hulk::up:

This looks like it is gonna be great. Can't wait. Will be making some avvys when we get a high def version.

Not to say this is the holy grail of CGI, but just what is it that you expect? Considering we're dealing with a monster of sorts, I feel that some people give negative feedback on the CGI when in actuality, they're expecting something as real as you or me.

This reminds me of the jump to the current "next gen" consoles. The vast majority of gamesite reviewers kept mentioning how they envisioned a much bigger leap when the truth is that there was some great improvements between the three systems. It's just that they let their minds roam to some absurd change that perhaps was not practical at this time.

I'm not implying that you shouldnt have a big imagination or that one isnt entitled to expectations, but this is an animated monster. I'm pretty impressed with what they have done with that in consideration!

:up::up:

My God, that was a good trailer. The Hulk looks great, and the CGI is top-notch. I really can't see how anyone can think it's bad (I'm looking at YOU, AICN talkbackers!).

I can't wait for trailer 2 for even more Incredible goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"