Transformers The Official Trailer #2 Discussion Thread.

Dr Lee said:
Does Nelson say anything about when it's being released?

He just said that Bay already has a date in mind, it's just a matter of when he chooses to announce it on his site.

The film makers are getting their revenge by torturing us for all the whining we did after the leaked designs...

burning-robot said:
Lets have a count down to the start of the count down to the release of the movie.

But we don't know when they will be announcing the countdown :(

Perhaps we count up :cwink:

ragdus said:
You missed the joke. That's something Nelson from The Simpsons would say...

I know :cwink:

I don't want to be around when it get down to zero and nothing happens :(

Wolverine what will you do if you get to zero and nothing comes out?

I have a feeling that We will get the trailer on Christmas Day, Due to the fact that Dreamgirls is the only Big Paramount/Dreamworks produced film coming out soon. eventhough it sounds really odd that it would be attached to that movie, but it seems like a good bet.

While my heart tells me that it will come out with Dreamgirls, My brain tells me that it will come out early next year, Due to probably ILM still working out the Kinks in the graphics. :whatever:

LanternPower said:
I have a feeling that We will get the trailer on Christmas Day, Due to the fact that Dreamgirls is the only Big Paramount/Dreamworks produced film coming out soon. eventhough it sounds really odd that it would be attached to that movie, but it seems like a good bet.

Anything can happen. We had a kids movie trailer attached to Texas Chainsaw LMAO............................................. :csad:

LanternPower said:
While my heart tells me that it will come out with Dreamgirls, My brain tells me that it will come out early next year, Due to probably ILM still working out the Kinks in the graphics. :whatever:
Even though Bay doesn't even want the bots to appear in the trailer:o

At f**king last

HELL YEAH!

Wolverine what will you do if you get to zero and nothing comes out?
then dreamworks shall pay!:cmad:

no it wont....:csad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

now theres talk of no trailer before the new year!!! :(

What???????

Where'd you heard that?

oh hell no! not a 30sec spot...... i want a trailer dammit

curses and VERY naughty words

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

:csad:
We have received no word on whether we'll still see new trailers for other big summer 2007 films, like Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Paramount/DreamWorks' Transformers and/or Universal's The Bourne Ultimatum. Those could still be attached to other films opening before the end of the year.

well...... at least it wont be a rushed crappy trailer like sm3:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"