Transformers The Official Trailer #2 Discussion Thread.

xwolverine2 said:
:csad:

well...... at least it wont be a rushed crappy trailer like sm3:yay:

Thats true, if they are going to do it I'd rather see a trailer of high quality. If they pull a venom on BB then expect a bashing froms yours truely like none have ever witnessed in the history of these boards :cmad:

Cold2daToucH004 said:
That was kinda funny....

Wait, you were serious?
yes.. the trailer for sm3 was horribly put together, and quite disapointing, especially compared the two first two movies trailers..... and the music was no where near as good as sm2's.
Thats true, if they are going to do it I'd rather see a trailer of high quality. If they pull a venom on BB then expect a bashing froms yours truely like none have ever witnessed in the history of these boards
you mean no BB??:wow: .........:o

*Dead*End* said:

Interesting. I've seen the official Fox trailers listing for the 22nd (Night at the Museum) and there is no mention of "Transformers", unless it goes out with The Good Shepherd or We Are Marshall, but that wouldn't make sense. The only other one I could think of is Paramount's Charlotte's Web, but that comes out on the 15th and I don't see why they would put it with that. Or perhaps Rocky Balboa on the 20th.

Superhero Hype! said:
Interesting. I've seen the official Fox trailers listing for the 22nd (Night at the Museum) and there is no mention of "Transformers", unless it goes out with The Good Shepherd or We Are Marshall, but that wouldn't make sense. The only other one I could think of is Paramount's Charlotte's Web, but that comes out on the 15th and I don't see why they would put it with that.
shut up! shut up! shut up!
beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!:o

:csad:

I can't wait for Rocky Balboa...

Mason 'The Line' Dixon, "It's over"

Rocky, "Ain't nothing over til its over"

Mason 'The Line' Dixon, "Where's that from? The 80s?"

Rocky, "That's probably the 70s"

nosebleed said:
I can't wait for Rocky Balboa...

Mason 'The Line' Dixon, "It's over"

Rocky, "Ain't nothing over til its over"

Mason 'The Line' Dixon, "Where's that from? The 80s?"

Rocky, "That's probably the 70s"

Don't know why... but I'm really looking forward to that movie. That exchange in the trailer is hilarious. Long live the Stallion!!!

LanternPower said:
I have a feeling that We will get the trailer on Christmas Day, Due to the fact that Dreamgirls is the only Big Paramount/Dreamworks produced film coming out soon.

If they haven't changed the way Megs looks, and it IS released on Xmas day..it'll be the worst christams gift i could ever get.:csad:

..... We hope.

Is it at all possible that the trailer could be that soon and yet still unannounced with an official release date?

Superhero Hype! said:
Interesting. I've seen the official Fox trailers listing for the 22nd (Night at the Museum) and there is no mention of "Transformers", unless it goes out with The Good Shepherd or We Are Marshall, but that wouldn't make sense. The only other one I could think of is Paramount's Charlotte's Web, but that comes out on the 15th and I don't see why they would put it with that. Or perhaps Rocky Balboa on the 20th.
Well that's just Prime.

xwolverine2 said:
yes.. the trailer for sm3 was horribly put together, and quite disapointing, especially compared the two first two movies trailers..... and the music was no where near as good as sm2's.

you mean no BB??:wow: .........:o
To be fair... everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

But from polls alone, a good majority of people enjoyed the trailers.

Cold2daToucH004 said:
To be fair... everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

But from polls alone, a good majority of people enjoyed the trailers.
thats because everyone here is a spidey fan:whatever: ....

if there was a poll for "which is a greater masterpiece...spiderman or LOTR"...everyone would vote spidey:whatever:

xwolverine2 said:
thats because everyone here is a spidey fan:whatever: ....

if there was a poll for "which is a greater masterpiece...spiderman or LOTR"...everyone would vote spidey:whatever:
You know, as both a Transfan and a Spider-Fan, I think that Sam Raimi will do a better job with spdier-Man 3 than Bay will do with Transformers. This is just based on the several previews and tidbits we get on Spider-Man 3 daily, and the very slow and tedious trickle of dull information we get from Bay's team on Transformers (not counting the movie robot images).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"