First Avenger The Official Trailer Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rofl. He was not lying. I live in canada and i saw the footage. Its mostly what we saw yesterday execp for a few glimpses at new stuff. Like cap kissing carter before jumping off of a car. Not much else really. Was still great. There was also more footage of red skull revealing his real face to cap and caps reaction to it

Rofl. He was not lying. I live in canada and i saw the footage. Its mostly what we saw yesterday execp for a few glimpses at new stuff. Like cap kissing carter before jumping off of a car. Not much else really. Was still great. There was also more footage of red skull revealing his real face to cap and caps reaction to it

I second that, I live in Canada and he speaks the truth. Not much new stuff here but still neat.

Its amazing the amount of abuse the mods will tolerate on here towards me. Why the two tier modding?

If you would just go back a few pages and look at what SSH wrote. He said we are not getting a trailer tonight which means one of two things. One, we are getting a teaser of the trailer, which is silliness or we are getting that same behind the scenes stuff that we should have got back in January.

No trailer means no trailer.

CrazyHeadShake.gif

Yeaaah, Canada gets something first! I saw the scenes on ET, and there wasn't much that was new, but my body is starved for Captain America footage at this point, so: good stuff.

That's just the ET footage. Meh. :(

I don't understand why the trailer isn't going to be online tonight on yahoo?

When is it coming online? ET butchers trailers so I might just wait for the online release.

ET comes on in 5 minutes here, so I'm trying to exert my will-power to resist - My first impression of it must be in HD. :D

Maybe the full thing is an exclusive for some website. Possibly this one.

it's coming up to 11:30PM here... debating if i should hit the sack or wait for the trailer...

any idea how long till it's revealed?

ET comes on in 5 minutes here, so I'm trying to exert my will-power to resist - My first impression of it must be in HD. :D
I don't even have an urge. I'll wait for the official trailer release. I'd rather not sit through ET talking nonsense over it. :/

Not bad...but I want the whole trailer. :(

Better than nothing and it was great to see the shield ping ponging through the corridor.

The footage was great but my God, I was shouting at the tv for the dude to shut the hell up. He talked so damn much.

Just wait for the official one. But the footage is great.

I loved the snowy landscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"