Dark of the Moon The Official TRANSFORMERS 3 Fan Arts and Manips Thread

.: The Cal :.

Civilian
Reaction score
Well, you guys know what to do. :D The title just says it all (OMG, so interesting). :whatever: So, let's all just get going with our manips and post away!

Ideas for manips would be posters, avatars, pictures, etc. Just be creative and don't be afraid to post... :) I also heard that they have this fantastic idea on how to put Unicron into the franchise (a great idea for a poster). :D

Wheeljack_Movie_style_by_convoy81.jpg

Wheeljack Movie Style
by convoy81

NOT MINE.

I always thought this one was cool:

abmf4h.jpg

For Michael Bay's Transformers, u can just design your robot and slap on any Transformer name you want.

Any drawing software you have

If only they would insert such cool robots in the movie.. but no, the went with some childish Twins, a huge decepticon with balls and c**k and and another who uses a stick and is an old "man". What a joke..

I still love the one that someone made from the "Tumbler". I would post a pic, but don't have one available.

if i knew how to do him justice id make a manip of my custim tf, hes a submarine, never did come up with a name i liked

ok, can you give me soem tips on doin a tf in gimp?

Here's my Hound:

vmw5cx.jpg

28stszk.jpg

Hound is a member of a much older generation of Transformers. He fought alongside Optimus Prime during the early years of the Cybertron war, before joining an elite combat team called The Wreckers, led by an Autobot General known as Magnus.

He was sent to Earth on a reconnaissance mission. His job was to track a squad of Decepticon spies and report their movements back to Magnus, who was en route to Earth with the rest of the Wreckers to deal with the growing off-world threat. The Decepticons were attempting to influence the outcome of World War Two for their own evil purposes.

Soon after arriving on Earth, Hound mysteriously lost communication with his team, but decided to continue his mission regardless.
He tracked a group of Decepticons to a US Army base, where he took the form of a military Jeep to observe them undercover. It wasn’t long before he was discovered...by a human soldier named Sergeant James Wilde.

After convincing Sgt. Wilde that he wasn’t a Nazi war robot, the two stuck up a unique, and secret, friendship that lasted for many years. During this time, Hound joined his human companion on many missions and developed an unprecedented appreciation for Earth culture.

It was during one of these missions when tragedy struck, and Sgt. Wilde was killed in action. Hound was distraught, having lost his only friend and companion. He recovered the sergeant’s dogtags and hung them from his vehicle mode mirror.

He continued his mission alone, until one day a fight with a Decepticon soldier left him mortally wounded. To save his own life he went into self-imposed stasis lock and reverted to his vehicle mode.

His current whereabouts are unknown.

Last edited:
OptimusPrime.jpg

Here's a Nemesis Prime I made a few months back. Gonna try to make a new one sometime this week.

If they do decide that Rosie will take over Mikaela's character this is what they might decide to do with her.

My manip of Rosie. Darkened hair, tan (forgot to do her arm :doh::yay:), and light blue contacts+ little more eyeshadow. What do you think?
rhwdem001.jpg

Last edited:
Got bored and came up with this one today, not the greatest but best I could do.

rodimusprime.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"